Our first visit, very nice, well appointed.
Friendly, courteous, efficient staff. Quick check in. Suite was large and comfortable, nice view from our 11th floor suite. We did not use the Resturant, however i was told by a colleague that it was very good. The bed was very comfortable. Our meetings in the Board Room were attended to by staff who kept bringing drinks and snacks. The audio/visual equipment was "State of the Art". The proximity to Perimeter Mall was convenient for our spouses to shop while we met. We will be back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta