We stayed at the hotel for nearly two weeks at the beginning of October. Overall - very comfortable. Hotel staff were always helpful and polite. We travel extensively and always book Club Lounge rooms. Club Lounge equals - private lounge with evening drinks and snacks in the evening, breakfast (cooked) and free wi fi - this was not the case. We had to pay for wine - $25 US for two glasses of wine, very limited snacks. Breakfast was limited and on the weekends, it was not replenished regularly - people had to ask for bread for toast. The hostess looking after the club lounge on the weekends was quite frosty when you asked for orange juice or milk (basic breakfast stuff??). Wi-fi in the club lounge is not free - you have to use the two computers to get free wi-fi. Basically do not bother spending the money on Club Lounge - not worth it.
The rooms have been upgraded and are modern and spacious. A couple of things to take on board. Upgrade your hair dryers - they are very old and small. I have short hair and took me time to dry my hair - anybody with long hair would be there for a while....take your own hairdryer. I asked for a plug converter ie. Australian to US - the hotel did not have any...get some! Not everybody has coffee - whilst there was coffee machines in the room, there was no way to make tea. Our room was on the 10th floor and the club lounge was on the 12th. I am not going to walk up stairs to get some hot water to bring down stairs. Get some kettles and keep with housekeeping for people who request them.
The gym was great and used it on a daily basis. We only ate in the restaurant twice but all good. We ate across the road at Season 52 - which was very reasonably priced and great.
I would stay again at this hotel - just a few points to improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta