“Ultra modern hotel and restaurant” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter

You added Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter to your Saves list
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346 (Formerly W Atlanta - Perimeter)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dunwoody
Atlanta, Georgia
“Ultra modern hotel and restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We met friends who were staying at Le Meridien, Atanta Perimeter. They were staying on the hospitality floor of the hotel and took us to the hospitality room, where we were offered a lovely choice of hors d'oeuvres, waters or wines. We just had waters, but it was so nice to know we could enjoy a happy hour in a comfortable setting, talking to our friends without loud noise or music and ready access to internet on the computers available in the space. This was sort of a business/friends meeting, so we spent a lot of time in the hospitality area before going down to the restaurant in the hotel for dinner.
The dinner menu in the restaurant was interesting, and the food was very good, but the service was terrible.
We were the only guests in the restaurant at the time but no one came to give us water or take our orders for a long time. We waited an additional elongated time to be served, and some of the food was over salted.
I loved the decor of the hotel, very modern European, but unfortunately I wouldn't go back to the restaurant again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear BailsB43,

Thank you for your review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

I am sorry to read that your experience in the restaurant was less than fantastic. I have shared your feedback with our Chef and restaurant service team. On a brighter note, I am pleased you liked the decor and Club Lounge.

I hope you will reconsider trying our restaurant again as I am sure your experience was the exception and not the norm.

Once again, thank you.

Peter J. Dunn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Just recently stayed 2 weekends in a row at this hotel on business. I was very impressed with the room size and the large desk work area. The couch was nice in the room also as it made it so you didn't have to lay in bed to watch the nice flat screen TV. Everything seemed updated and was very comfortable! My only two reccommendations to the hotel would be to put a top sheet on the bed as the comforter gets hot and its the only blanket. It would also be nice to put cream in the room with your wonderful expresso machine.
Overall, great location as it it very close to food and shoppping. I would reccommend staying on club floor as the access to refrigerated drinks and breakfast was a nice treat. The staff was also very helpful and accommodating.

Room Tip: Club floor 11 and 12 gets you access to lounge.
Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Beanyb8b,

Thank you for the great review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter.

The Le Meridien brand has European origins and true to this origin, the bedding does not have a top sheet, just a cozy down comforter. However, should your travel plans bring you back to our hotel, simply ask the staff for additional sheeting and it will be our pleasure to accommodate you.

Once again, thank you.

Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Nice hotel on the Atlanta outer loop in Dunwoody, about 30-40 minutes north of the airport. The desk staff was quick, friendly and efficient, the rooms were terrific? Great bed, quality pillows and bedding, nice bath. Wonderful way to end the work day.

There are some restaurants and a mall close by.

One of the staff, Kim, was more than amazing taking care of our group.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Allen B,

Thank you for the kind review Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter and thank you for acknowledging Kim.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your group back in the future.

Watford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is the former "W" Hotel at the Atlanta Perimeter Center that has recently reopened as Le Meridien. The hotel is finished to a high standard and very convenient to the Perimeter Center and companies based around there. Room was very spacious. One negative on the room was that the air conditioner was very noisy and I had to turn it off in order to get to sleep. I then woke up too hot in the night! Food was very good albeit expensive. We ended up being there for the reopening party and were treated to lots of delicious canapés and champagne in the lobby bar area! All in all a pleasant stay and I would stay again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Trav-london,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I was please to read that you were in the hotel for our grand opening.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The rooms on the 10th floor are spacious and all the décor is well appointed and clean. What sets this hotel apart from any other however is the service - specifically the service I received from Nelly at the front desk. I was not feeling well and had gone to the desk in search of advil. She was empathetic and helped me right away so that I could quickly return to my meeting. At 8:30pm I received a call from in room dining asking if it was alright for them to deliver an amenity. A few minutes later I received a card, a piece of chocolate (delicious cake) and hot tea. In the card was another packet of advil and a note from Nelly hoping I was feeling better. Her thoughtfulness was so touching especially so far from home - I was blown away. In fact everyone whom I have spoken with since this has occurred on Monday has heard my story!

Whatever you are doing here keep doing it! I also had good experiences with the bartender Mon night (female), the banquet attendant (innovation room), the in room dining staff, and my room attendant (who when she saw me walking down the hall pressed the elevator button for me and asked how my stay was addressing me BY NAME). It takes a lot to impress me as I travel a lot - but I was definitely impressed

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked this property as our Host Hotel for our wedding prior to the renovations....and wow, we were blown away with how awesome it turned out! The rooms are amazing and beautiful...the views are spectacular and the service was great. The only Hiccup was the lawn service running their leaf blowers at 7am for two hours, but the property is adjusting this practice to start after 10am instead. The location was great with food within walking distance (Seasons 52 is a great place and just across the street!) and it was accessible to guests taking the MARTA and was close to our venue. They also have airport shuttle service and MARTA shuttle service (I believe, might want to double check)

We love Starwood, in general, the W and Le Meridian being our favorites....but so far this is the nicest property we've stayed at. (And I'm in hotels nearly every week!) Thanks to the staff for helping make a memorable experience!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Jonathan C,

Thank you for the kind review. It is wonderful to learn that we created a memorable experience.
A quick response to your comment on our shuttle service, we do provide service to the MARTA station but we do not provide service to the airport. We can, however, arrange for town car service in lieu of taxi service for approximately the same price.

Once again, thank you!

Roswell NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This hotel is unique and wonderful. We've never had a bigger room than this one. We had a living room PLUS a bedroom PLUS an enormous dressing room area. The staff was wonderful, very easy to work with. There is a wonderful mall right across the street, easy access to shopping, restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter? Share your experiences!