“Blown away by the service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter

You added Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter to your Saves list
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346 (Formerly W Atlanta - Perimeter)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dunwoody
Portland, Oregon
“Blown away by the service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

The rooms on the 10th floor are spacious and all the décor is well appointed and clean. What sets this hotel apart from any other however is the service - specifically the service I received from Nelly at the front desk. I was not feeling well and had gone to the desk in search of advil. She was empathetic and helped me right away so that I could quickly return to my meeting. At 8:30pm I received a call from in room dining asking if it was alright for them to deliver an amenity. A few minutes later I received a card, a piece of chocolate (delicious cake) and hot tea. In the card was another packet of advil and a note from Nelly hoping I was feeling better. Her thoughtfulness was so touching especially so far from home - I was blown away. In fact everyone whom I have spoken with since this has occurred on Monday has heard my story!

Whatever you are doing here keep doing it! I also had good experiences with the bartender Mon night (female), the banquet attendant (innovation room), the in room dining staff, and my room attendant (who when she saw me walking down the hall pressed the elevator button for me and asked how my stay was addressing me BY NAME). It takes a lot to impress me as I travel a lot - but I was definitely impressed

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked this property as our Host Hotel for our wedding prior to the renovations....and wow, we were blown away with how awesome it turned out! The rooms are amazing and beautiful...the views are spectacular and the service was great. The only Hiccup was the lawn service running their leaf blowers at 7am for two hours, but the property is adjusting this practice to start after 10am instead. The location was great with food within walking distance (Seasons 52 is a great place and just across the street!) and it was accessible to guests taking the MARTA and was close to our venue. They also have airport shuttle service and MARTA shuttle service (I believe, might want to double check)

We love Starwood, in general, the W and Le Meridian being our favorites....but so far this is the nicest property we've stayed at. (And I'm in hotels nearly every week!) Thanks to the staff for helping make a memorable experience!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Jonathan C,

Thank you for the kind review. It is wonderful to learn that we created a memorable experience.
A quick response to your comment on our shuttle service, we do provide service to the MARTA station but we do not provide service to the airport. We can, however, arrange for town car service in lieu of taxi service for approximately the same price.

Once again, thank you!

Roswell NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This hotel is unique and wonderful. We've never had a bigger room than this one. We had a living room PLUS a bedroom PLUS an enormous dressing room area. The staff was wonderful, very easy to work with. There is a wonderful mall right across the street, easy access to shopping, restaurants.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

This hotel is a bargain! The lobby and bar areas are very stylish. The super modern suites were absolutely huge, basically 2 rooms for the price of one. The sitting area had a large desk and separate bar area as well a large lounging area. The bedroom was just as spacious with very comfortable beds and super soft sheets. The closet and bathroom seemed small for such a large room, and the bathroom finishes were lower end compared to the rest of the décor. The service at reception and the bar and concierge lounge was outstanding, so friendly and accommodating. The pool was a nice bonus with pretty landscaping, comfortable chaises and cabanas.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Leon70_11,

Thank you for the great review and especially for recognizing the friendly and accommodating staff. Please come back and visit us again.

Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were very impressed with our stay at this hotel. First, the customer service is the best we have had in a very long time. The wake up calls are even personal here. No automated stuff! The rooms are huge with two big flat screen tv's (one 60 inch), a living room with a huge couch, desk, an eating area with a table that seats six, and a bedroom with two king size beds with the most comfortable mattresses. The only complaint that I had was that the wi-fi is not free in the rooms, but you can go to the lobby and get free wi-fi. But for only $100 dollars a night, I can't really complain about that. I'm not the mall type, but if you are, then you will enjoy the Perimeter Mall across the street. We were in town for a Braves game and was able to make it to Turner Field within 20 minutes or so. Highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

This hotel is a great property and one of my favorite hotels. The rooms are enormous, gym is great, wonderful SPG lounge and good restaurants in the surrounding area. This hotel may not be in an ideal location for those who want lots of nightlife, but it is perhaps for business travelers or those who want a relaxing stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we checked it here was a wonderful suite couple of ladies at the desk who were just delightful - I think 1 was getting off - but just awesome / if they read this it was around 3pm on the 21st wish I had gotten names. Sufficed to say have stayed in Buckhead countless times and our stay here - from the size of the room to the staff to the - cleanliness - everything was an A plus - highly recommend

• Stayed September 2013
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Beaticebeachbum,

Thank you for the great review on your recent stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. I am so pleased that our staff made an impression on you. I am even more pleased that you will come back again. We all look forward to welcoming you back.

Peter J. Dunn

Been to Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter? Share your experiences!