Spend a night away at the Atlanta Perimeter Le Meridian. The decor of the hotel common areas and rooms were fresh and modern. Check-in staff was very nice and upgraded us to a suite since it was our anniversary. I was impressed that the check-in staff took the time time to come around the desk and personally thank us for staying and hand us the key cards,
The hallways on the room floors where quiet and nicely designed. The ceiling of the hallway was arched with lighting along the sides. Upgraded carpet and dark wood-like covering on the walls was so cool.
The room key card is RFID enable and just has to be touched to the black pad on the door.
The suite was amazing! Probably 700 sqft. large L shaped couch, long high topped desk behind the couch with a wide window behind the desk. There was also a large table with 2 chairs and a two-person bench. The TV in the living area was at least 60".
The bedroom was separated from the living area by a lockable door. The bedroom had a large king sized bed, sitting chair, 50" TV. The furniture was top notch with very interesting lighting throughout the room. The bedroom also had a large armoire. The bathroom was ok, not as upgraded was the rest of the suite but clean and well equipped.
The bedding was truly the best that I have ever experienced. The support of the mattress and pillows was perfect for me. I usually can't sleep late because my neck or back starts to hurt after 6 hours of sleep. I could have stay in bed all day at Le Meridian. I got the name of manufacturer off of the pillow tag (Downlite) and am ordering some pillows for my use at home. Wow!
I do have to complain about the portico at the entrance to the lobby. This area was jammed with cars picking up and dropping off. It was so backed up that you could not get pass the back up to access the parking area. They need someone there to manage the chaos keep clear access to parking.
Also, we were looking forward to using the outdoor hot tub - it was drained and looked like it had been shut down for a while because of all the leaves in it.
This hotel has great access to shopping and dining.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotel Atlanta
- w Hotels Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.