“Great stay at this hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter

Save Saved
You added Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter to your Saves list
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346 (Formerly W Atlanta - Perimeter)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Dunwoody
Miami, Florida
“Great stay at this hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Enjoyed staying at the hotel. Great lobby look one you walk in. Spacious rooms with a well designed decor. Really good onsite 24 hour gym. A bit of construction as well as being adjacent to the mall with limited access road make it a tricky hotel to navigate in and out of during traffic times.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Lunastudio,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to learn that you liked the new décor and spacious rooms.

Please come back again!

146 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Brooklyn, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights on business and was really impressed with the hotel. The rooms was really a suite with a huge room with a couch, desk and dining table and a good sized bedroom. The bed was insanely comfortable and the room was very quiet. Everyone at the hotel was exceptionally friendly and helpful. I'll definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Citygirlnyc034,

I am very pleased you enjoyed the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you!

New Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I drove through Atlanta, and we stayed a night here. The location is perfect. It's across the street from a mall. Lot's of nice dining options that are all walking distance. (Cheesecake Factory!) The hotel is perfect! ...very classy! We felt a bit awkward there, since we're not the type of folks that frequent fancy establishments like this. ;) You definitely get a lot of bang for your buck here! Parking is free. One little warning: Internet is free in the business area. If you sign into the wifi from your room you will get charged for it. It doesn't warn you that you are about to accept a charge, and it's very easy to sign in. It's important for you to know this not only for yourselves, but also if you have children with smart phones. If a child signs in from the room you will be charged. I believe it was $13 a day? Something like that. If you're on a budget you should be aware. :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Christian_dude,

Thank you for the kind review. I am very pleased to learn that enjoyed your visit to the area.

I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future..

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I recently stayed at Le Meridien on business. It was clean, well equipped and in a good location for work. The service was very good and staff were attentive and friendly. The hotel itself was a little expensive and the breakfast was disappointing; I opted for McDonald's across the car park!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Trevspar,

Thank you for the great review. We are slightly more expensive than our neighbors but definitely worth the extra. Our average size rooms compare with the size of most of the competition’s largest rooms. Also, if you are travelling with a family and need additional space, we are the only hotel in Atlanta that offers two king beds in some of our suites.

Thank you again. We hope you will come back next time you visit the area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our weekend stay at the Le Meridien. We had a double king bed suite! The rooms and overall upkeep of the hotel was excellent, despite the ongoing construction. The staff was very nice and helpful and the rooms were of great size and comfort! The location (Perimeter) was ideal. Not too close, not too far from downtown Atlanta (Peachtree St/Buckhead area). Any and everything you need is right around the hotel, within walking distance (shopping, groceries, restaurants, etc.)... I'd definitely recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed July 2013
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear RebelGirl08,

Thank you for the recommendation and thank you for recognizing the friendliness of the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I took great care in finding the perfect hotel for a recent getaway with my boyfriend this past weekend. We have both stayed in countless Starwood hotels but never a Le Meridien property so I was very excited to see that a new one had opened in Atlanta. I also author a lifestyle blog and was looking forward to sharing my experience with my readers. Unfortunately, I don't have as many positives to share as I was hoping for.

Check-in: "Sanja" at the front desk was friendly but did not want to accommodate my request for a higher room. On my reservation, I requested a room on a high floor, and away from the elevator. She first offered a 3rd floor suite which I asked her to change. We then were placed in a 5th floor suite, right next to the elevator and overlooking a parking lot! Not good enough especially when I later learned that the hotel was only at 40% occupancy for the weekend.

The Suite: The bedroom and living room were VERY spacious. We enjoyed the extra room however the bathroom was ridiculously small and cramped. The water pressure was acceptable however the A/C unit in our room sounded like it was going to blow every time we adjusted the temperature. It literally sounded like a car was rattling around in our room which made it very difficult to sleep. The bed was a bit too stiff for my liking.

Portico Global Cuisine : We visited the hotel restaurant on the first evening and overall we enjoyed the experience. We basically had the place to ourselves with the exception of one other couple. Service was slow but friendly. The food was tasty.

The Pool: Small and personal. The cabanas are free (first come, first serve). I only wished it stayed open later (closes at 10PM).

Customer Service: With the exception of the front desk clerk and the server at Portico, none of the employees greeted us. Not even a smile in passing.

Location: LOVED the Dunwoody area. It's tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown & Buckhead. Perimeter Mall is right across the street. Lots of great dining and shopping within a 1-mile radius.

Parking: There is no covered parking. The lots are small and the spaces were extremely tight. Valet parking is also available.

WI-FI: Be prepared for the whopping $12.95 cost for internet access. It's free in the lobby but I work for a Government Contractor and needed some privacy. We felt that this cost was exorbitant.

Le Meridien was not horrible experience but I've experienced much better in Atlanta and for that reason (along with the outrageous WI-FI charge), I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Dear TheFusionChronicles,

Thank you for taking the time to write a complete review on Le Meridien Perimeter.
I am very sorry to learn that we failed to provide outstanding and friendly service. Our goal is to create memorable experiences and we failed to do so with your stay. For this, I apologize.
On a brighter note, I am pleased to read that you LOVED the Dunwoody area. It is a wonderful community and I certainly appreciate your mention of this.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I am a business traveler that spends 3-5 days per week in a hotel. The Le Meridien is a great choice! The lobby and common areas are stellar, very "artsy". The rooms are sizeable and very well appointed. The staff is friendly and on point. I have stayed at hotels where rates were 2X higher an not as nice as this property.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Climbtosafety,

Thank you for the great review and accolades.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Peter J. Dunn

Been to Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter? Share your experiences!