This is my second stay at this property in a three month time period. Both stays were for leisure and I originally choose this property because of its location. It is a great location to get north of Atlanta and downtown Atlanta. My stay was pretty equivalent to my previous stay, which is absolutely a good thing. One thing that stands out about this property is that ALL of their employees speak in passing, ALL. I have never experienced this at a hotel. The hotel recently went through a beautiful renovations. The lobby area is very chic and comforting. The rooms are very efficient, nice, clean, spacious, and calming. Great for business travel and nice for a leisure stay. They absolutely acknowledged my Gold SPG status and they were able to upgrade me to a beautiful room. Some hotels, you have to fight tooth and nail to be upgraded, when clearly they are not at full capacity, however, this property on two occasions, didn't have a problem doing so. I haven't eaten at the property so far, so I can't comment on how the good the food is.
My one main issue with this property is the $12.95 internet connection charge. Many properties are going to free Wi-Fi throughout and with this property recently having a renovation, you would think that this would have been included. I would hope that they look at this in the future.
I absolutely will stay at this property again, however, now I have an expectation and I hope they consistently can deliver. Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta