“My Atlanta Hotel of Choice!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter

Save Saved
You added Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter to your Saves list
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346 (Formerly W Atlanta - Perimeter)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Dunwoody
Orlando, Florida
“My Atlanta Hotel of Choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I hope they don't change a single thing about this hotel. Everything about it is perfect! The pricing, the free parking, the staff, the quality and condition of the rooms, the design, the lobby, the fitness room.....everything. Starwood properties are my locations of choice, and this Le Meridien is hands down one of the best Starwood values in Atlanta.

I'd highly recommend this hotel, and can't wait to come back. (and I'm a picky hotel person) :-)

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor and suite if available.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Thegov,

Thank you for the great review.
Come back and visit us soon!

Peter J. Dunn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I traveled in after a meeting from a sister city that afternoon for a business meeting the next day. My personal brand of choice is almost always Starwood Hotel. I booked at the last minute and was surprised I was able to utilize points on such short notice and quite a reasonable rate. As I entered the parking lot I realized the hotel was under renovation......Honestly parking was ridiculous (limited space, pot holes, cracked grade, non-functioning gates), however I assume and hope this will be one of the final projects before the renovation is complete. Check in was amazing, the lady (who was from Germany if memory serves) was warm, inviting, and informational not only about this hotel but the brand itself. The lobby was beautify decorated, elevators had great house music, and rooms were exceptional appointed. Higher end linens, tolitries, and coffee were all greatly appreciated and the novelty of the RF key cards and smart TVs are a great addition. As for the rooms, they are well..... HUGE and when I say Huge I mean HUGE for a standard room, the suites are even more impressive when it it come to square footage. I mentioned the hotel was under renovation during the whole time there, other than seeing the crew on arrival , I was unable to tell once I was inside. No loud noises or anything. Overall I was very impressed and would/have defiantly recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear ctjackso

Thank you for the elaborate review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter and of course, your recommendation.

Regarding the parking, we are currently in the middle of resurfacing and seal coating all of our three parking areas. This should be completed by the end of July. Beyond this scope of work, our renovations are complete!

Once again, thank you!

Come back again!

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel is an absolute GEM!
My family of five and I were on a week long road trip, with Atlanta as our destination. We were shocked to see how little we had to spend for our stay in this brand new hotel. The 2 King suite was exactly that...sweet.

I would Highly recommend this hotel and would not consider any other hotel in Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear JanjicCrew

Thank you for the great review and recommendation. I am so glad to read of your wonderful experience at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter .

Come back and see us soon!

travelersc92
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Overall, the hotel is very nice, not a basic sterile business hotel. The staff is friendly, the hotel is clean and modern. I've been staying there several days a week for the past few weeks and there are several small problems/minor irritations on each stay. The in room safe didn't work, tv didn't work (which wasn't the hotel's fault) there was something sticky on the carpet, one time there was no top sheet on the bedding, there are never enough towels, they didn't leave soap in the bathroom, etc... I'll keep going back for the convenience for work, but I really wish they'd kick it up a notch. One other thing, the beds arn't comfortable. Not a Westin Heavenly Bed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear travelersc92,

Thank you for reviewing Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter. I am sorry to learn of the small ongoing issues you are experiencing. I hope that you are reporting these to the front desk so they can be managed immediately if and when any occur. One quick note on the bedding, the brand standard for le Meridien is a bottom sheet only since the duvet covers are changed daily. This is a change that we adjusted to in the last few weeks.

Thank you for your continued patronage!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I booked this hotel to serve as a resting place for me and my twin 18 yr. old daughters during a weekend shopping trip to Perimeter Mall. We had a bad attitude going in because our original plans for the weekend of going to the beach had to be scrapped as the weather forecast there was horrible Just walking through the hotel doors uplifted our spirits. We experienced gracious service at check in and a very calm, cool vibe in the lobby. Our room ( turned out to be suite) was amazing. ( I actually thought they gave us a free upgrade as this is way more than I expected based on the online views during booking.) Our huge rooms - living area, bedroom and bath, were appointed in understated grays and whites, with warm mid-century-esque wood furnishings. Bedding was just fine and I especially appreciated the little cool-touch flexible neck reading spot lights that were affixed by the sides of each of the two, yes two, king beds in our room. The high-quality portable magnifying makeup mirror proved to be especially handy with three ladies getting ready in the a.m. Both TV's were well positioned height wise in each room and were mounted on some sort of adjustable stand to the clear viewing from any angle within the room. Coffee machine was euro-style with options for espresso and reg. coffee. We didn't get into the the mini-fridge but it appeared to be well stocked. We brought our own little cooler of water bottles and snacks up at check-in and no harsh words or looks came our way. Location is fantastic if you're planning on shopping at Perimeter Mall. A Super Target is right behind hotel for necessities. Loads of eating options are available immediate area besides what's available at the mall. Nice pool area, although we ran out of time and couldn't use it. If you get a good price on one of the online sites, do not hesitate a second to book this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Flagirlatheart,

Thank you for the long and great review. I am very pleased to learn that we became a pleasant surprise after your disappoint of not heading to the beach.

Come back and visit us again.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at the newly renovated Le Meridien in the Atlanta 'burbs. Once I found my way around the construction - the entrance was not quite finished - I was greeted by a very friendly and efficient front desk associate and a sleek, modern, open lobby/bar area (still has that "new car" smell) that gave the immediate impression that this was going to be a good experience. First impressions were correct. The rooms are nicely styled with some very interesting touches, e.g., poetry etched down the side of a floor to ceiling mirror. Comfortable bed and very spacious desk area with ample outlets, etc. I always appreciate a large, flat-screen TV and a coffee maker, and I wasn't disappointed there either. Will definitely stay again when my travels take me to Atlanta!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear BrdwyBear,

That you for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Central NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

the hotel has a unique vibe and decor. Loved the flight numbers, airport codes and route listings that were etched into the mirrors in the bathroom. A lot of the art around the place is unexpected and unusual. I enjoyed looking at it and trying to figure it out. As for my stay, rooms were quiet and comfortable. I didn't spend too much time at the bar height desk, so can't say for sure if that would be a problem of comfort over the long term. The breakfast buffet was adequate. I do have to say that the shuttle driver went above and beyond while trying to collect me from a MARTA station in a torrential thunderstorm. I really appreciated his effort in trying to make it easier for me, while he took the brunt of the rain and the driving in circles to find me. great job!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear bonvoyage74,

I am thrilled you loved the hotel. Thank you for the great review.

Please come back and visit us again.!

Peter J. Dunn

Been to Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter? Share your experiences!