I booked this hotel to serve as a resting place for me and my twin 18 yr. old daughters during a weekend shopping trip to Perimeter Mall. We had a bad attitude going in because our original plans for the weekend of going to the beach had to be scrapped as the weather forecast there was horrible Just walking through the hotel doors uplifted our spirits. We experienced gracious service at check in and a very calm, cool vibe in the lobby. Our room ( turned out to be suite) was amazing. ( I actually thought they gave us a free upgrade as this is way more than I expected based on the online views during booking.) Our huge rooms - living area, bedroom and bath, were appointed in understated grays and whites, with warm mid-century-esque wood furnishings. Bedding was just fine and I especially appreciated the little cool-touch flexible neck reading spot lights that were affixed by the sides of each of the two, yes two, king beds in our room. The high-quality portable magnifying makeup mirror proved to be especially handy with three ladies getting ready in the a.m. Both TV's were well positioned height wise in each room and were mounted on some sort of adjustable stand to the clear viewing from any angle within the room. Coffee machine was euro-style with options for espresso and reg. coffee. We didn't get into the the mini-fridge but it appeared to be well stocked. We brought our own little cooler of water bottles and snacks up at check-in and no harsh words or looks came our way. Location is fantastic if you're planning on shopping at Perimeter Mall. A Super Target is right behind hotel for necessities. Loads of eating options are available immediate area besides what's available at the mall. Nice pool area, although we ran out of time and couldn't use it. If you get a good price on one of the online sites, do not hesitate a second to book this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotels Atlanta