“Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter

Save Saved
You added Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter to your Saves list
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346 (Formerly W Atlanta - Perimeter)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Join SPG to save 5% more
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Dunwoody
Van City
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here for the past week. I chose this hotel because of it's location & it was a bonus that it was part of the Starwood program. Despite the construction, the hotel looked fabulous. The decor is modern, hip, & sleek. This was first time in ATL & also my first stay with a Le Meridien property. The room was spacious & the bed was surprisingly comfortable. The bathroom was nice but it would've been perfect if it was a tad bit bigger. Majority of the hotel patrons are business travelers. The service from the hotel was top notch. The staff made me feel @ home. The food @ Longitude 84 seemed pricey like any other typical hotel but the food was fantastic. For you java fans, they also serve Illy coffee. If u get a chance, dine there & I'm sure Crystal, Chris T., & Betreace will take good care of u. Only flaw, $19 for the breakfast buffet
a bit much for what they offer but still hit the spot. It was great that the hotel offered shuttle service within the area. Thanks to Richard for also helping me with my bags & Jesse for hooking me up with a ride to the airport. Check in & check out processes were easy & quick. Everyone @ the front desk was friendly, professional, & helpful. A special thanks to Frances, Najee, Sanya, Tania, & Chris with security. Hope to come back when the hotel is completed but in the mean time, fix the ice machine on the 6th floor & hope the view from 627 is better once the garbage bins disappear!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear LB500,

Thank you for all of the kind accolades on the hotel and the staff. I am so pleased that so many members of the team made an impression on your stay.

The hotel should be completed in late June / early July. We look forward to your return visit!

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The renovations are so new that you can still smell fresh paint in the hallways. The decor is modern and tasteful. I'm a big fan of the tv, the coffee maker and the huge floor to ceiling mirror! We weren't charged for parking because they are still renovating the exterior/parking area - I really appreciated this...I feel like other hotels would have charged the fee no matter what. The surrounding area is full of great shopping and dining options. There is an internet charge, but its reasonable. I also like having the receipt emailed to me, something that was offered when we checked in. We will be back next time we are in Atlanta.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear onein09,

Thank you for our kind review. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Atlanta!

Peter J Dunn
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary with a nightcation in perimeter. I really didn't know if the "grey" decor was going to be nice but it actually looked nice! I thought the hotel is very sleek and very well decorated. I can't really complain about the hotel much but the only thing that I didn't like was the "shower head." I thought it was the water pressure but it was fine. Maybe that should be changed. Outside of that, I thought this hotel will be exceptional in the months to come. Location is awesome!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Klhawkz,

Thank you for the kind review. I am pleased to learn that you liked the décor. Sleek is certainly one good way to describe the look.
Please come back and visit us again.

Laurel, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had a one day layover in Atlanta and since I am and SPG member I choose to stay at this property. This was my first stay ever at a Le Meridien and I was pleasantly surprise with this property. The location was great for me because it was 20 minutes away from downtown Atlanta. The rooms are a very nice size, with a great working desk, the service was very efficient and the property is going thru some construction that will make it even better in the future. I will definitely stay at this property again in the future. The pricing was very good also. For those of you who are SPG members, this is an OUTSTANDING Category 3 property.

Room Tip: Try to get on the Club Lounge floor the 12th. Complimentary breakfast and appetizers in the evening...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear robwat23,

Thank you for your review. Your note of being surprised by the property is something we are now hearing often as we wind down our renovation program. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Greensboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is by far the nicest hotel I've stayed at in quite a while. It's a former W property I believe and has been completely renovated. The room was spacious with new carpet and modern touches. $12 a day for wireless internet was a bit much though.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear skione,

Thank you for the kind review. I am very pleased that you liked the results of our renovations.
Regarding the cost of internet service, we are very competitive in the market amongst the full service hotels. However, thank you for your honest feedback.

New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

My family and I were there over Spring Break. It's about a 20 minute drive from downtown Atlanta (with no traffic and a 50 cents toll road going into the city). Since we've never stayed at a Le Meridien before, we thought we would give it a try and we're glad we did. We're SPG members and got a suite - a bedroom with two king beds, a nice size living room and a dining room table. Very nice to be able to spread out after a full day visiting all of Atlanta's great attractions. Francis at check-in was very helpful.

We used the Club Lounge for breakfasts and snacks. The woman there (I forgot to get her name) is wonderful.

A great place to stay with plenty of places to eat/shop nearby!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear DC4NJ

Thank you for the great review. I am pleased to learn you enjoyed the spacious suite!

Come back again!!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have stayed at this property no fewer than ten times in its previous incarnations. I recently completed a one night stay under its new flag, Le Meridien.

Wow, what a difference. The hotel has been completely remodeled top to bottom. (NOTE: As of this writing, it is still under construction, but that did not affect my stay in any way)

Everything about this stay was top notch; from check-in to check-out and everything in between was fantastic. I was upgraded to a very large suite (I am a Starwood Platinum member) and was very impressed with the furnishings, the décor and the size of the room. This hotel used to have balconies on the rooms. Since the renovation, the balconies have been removed and replaced with an additional 24 square feet or so of living space in the rooms, which really makes a huge difference in perceived size of the rooms.

My suite was located on the club level, which, with my Starwood Platinum status, granted me access to a spacious and well stocked Club Lounge with 24-hour hot coffee, snacks and even bottled Perrier water - a welcome addition to my stay.

The room are each equipped with a mini bar and a complimentary illy espresso maker and four espresso pods, which I promptly plowed through upon arrival - a nice touch.

All in all, a fantastic stay - I will be returning in short order.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Peter D, General Manager at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Geoffrey E,
Thank you for the great review!
We love our new hotel and to your point, the rooms and suites have a lot of extra space since we enclosed the balconies.
Looking forward to welcoming you back!

Peter J Dunn

Been to Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter? Share your experiences!