I had the pleasure of staying here for the past week. I chose this hotel because of it's location & it was a bonus that it was part of the Starwood program. Despite the construction, the hotel looked fabulous. The decor is modern, hip, & sleek. This was first time in ATL & also my first stay with a Le Meridien property. The room was spacious & the bed was surprisingly comfortable. The bathroom was nice but it would've been perfect if it was a tad bit bigger. Majority of the hotel patrons are business travelers. The service from the hotel was top notch. The staff made me feel @ home. The food @ Longitude 84 seemed pricey like any other typical hotel but the food was fantastic. For you java fans, they also serve Illy coffee. If u get a chance, dine there & I'm sure Crystal, Chris T., & Betreace will take good care of u. Only flaw, $19 for the breakfast buffet
a bit much for what they offer but still hit the spot. It was great that the hotel offered shuttle service within the area. Thanks to Richard for also helping me with my bags & Jesse for hooking me up with a ride to the airport. Check in & check out processes were easy & quick. Everyone @ the front desk was friendly, professional, & helpful. A special thanks to Frances, Najee, Sanya, Tania, & Chris with security. Hope to come back when the hotel is completed but in the mean time, fix the ice machine on the 6th floor & hope the view from 627 is better once the garbage bins disappear!
- Also Known As:
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel And Suites
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel
- Atlanta Perimeter Hotel Dunwoody
- w Atlanta Perimeter
- w Hotel Atlanta
- w Hotels Atlanta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Connected Getaway: Adjacent to Perimeter Mall, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is set in the heart of Dunwoody, minutes from downtown Atlanta via car or MARTA. The surrounding area is a contemporary juxtaposition of business, shopping, dining, sports, and entertainment. Modern Indulgences: The spacious, well-lit foyer exemplifies the stylish clean lines throughout the hotel. The gym and pool help guests unwind, world-class cuisine is served at our inviting restaurant, and our event space accommodates transformative experiences. Individual Comforts: Our 275 oversized guest rooms and suites feature bold blue and white decor with natural wood accents. All offer wireless High Speed Internet Access to keep you connected to home and the office, and some have two king-size beds for your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.