“Great home style burger” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 50 restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great home style burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We try the village burger more frequent than we did wen it was an ice cream shop. They cook the burgers any way you would like them and any size. The casual indoor and outdoor space is perfect for the theme.
My wife, and I, really enjoy the real french fries. Good southern sweet tea and shakes. We even try the chicken from time to time and recommend it as an alternative.
We like to go as often as our diet will allow.

Visited September 2012

96% Recommend
Fairburn
“something different to try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Don't expect a gormet burger but do expect a better than fast food burger with friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere. This place obviously has a following as most people seemed to know each other. My party of 3 was able to eat for around $30 which wasn't bad at all. I wouldn't make a special trip to this place but if I happened to be in the area i would definitely go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Love the fresh hand made burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The fresh burgers are so much more flavorful than frozen! The atmosphere is very casual. The staff is friendly and helpful. There is good outdoor seating. Somewhat limited inside. Took my 16 year old nephew and he went back a second time over the long weekend. The menu now has a bit more variety for those who are not burger eaters. I had a SW Chicken salad which wasn't anything special, but I appreciated the option. On the second visit, I asked for the burger patty on salad greens which they gladly accommodated.The fries are tasty, although a bit on the soggy side for my taste. Would prefer crisper ones. Maybe they need to turn up the temp on the peanut oil??

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Great Burger Joint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

It's not fast food - and that's a good thing. The burgers and fries are cooked to order and are delicious. It's a great family restaurant. Cold draft beer if that's your thing (perfect combo). A real nice alternative for casual dining in Dunwoody!

Visited July 2012
Dunwoody, Georgia
“Not a better burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011 via mobile

We live nearby and have been here twice. The burger are just average, the buns are dry and not toasted. We were disappointed because we'd like an alternative to McD's or BK, but this is not it. Too bad.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere