“Seasons 52 in Dunwoody is... Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

90 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Perimeter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE.
Transit: 0.5 miles from Dunwoody MARTA station
Atlanta, Ga.
“Seasons 52 in Dunwoody is... Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Arriving at Seasons 52 you're first impressed with the building... very reminiscent of Frank Lloyd Wright's organic style of architecture. Then you enter and are greeted by folks that truly understand their work and can find your reservation. As you wait for your table you explore the restaurant and discover that the inside is as well designed and styled as the exterior. Then you're seated and attended by a waiter who is friendly, professional and efficient. The food is... superb! Seasons 52 in Dunwoody is an experience. Highly Recommended!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington, DC
“A very nice meal...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I has a very nice meal last evening at Seasons 52. The flatbread was very good, the chicken and corn gumbo was spicy and interesting, and my grilled snapper was nice. My wife had a entree salad and said that the chicken was perfect. Our server (Gerald) was very helpful and had a great personality. Seasons 52 was an excellent choice for dinner.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta
“Great food, but they should honor reservation times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I really enjoyed the food and our waitress was extremely nice! Only 1 issue, I made reservations one hour ahead, waited the hour, went to the restaurant and arrived 10 min early and they said it would be an additional 30-45 minute wait which would have us eating dinner at 8:30 or later. In my opinion that's ridiculous. It's a very nice restaurant that should be more organized. The bar booths are first come first serve and we happened to see one open as soon as we arrived. Other than that we really enjoyed and I would go back. If I get burned on my reservation again I will not.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Suwanee, Georgia
“Flat Bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My first visit to Seasons 52, and although the food was good...I have to say the customer service was awful. My drivers license dropped out of my purse and turned in by the server to the manager...where it sat in the safe, a desk or wherever. No call, no attempt to contact. I searched for over a week and retraced my steps over and over. I finally got someone who checked with the office and I did go back to retrieve. BUT...we live almost 51 miles ONE WAY. So for me, I'll never go back...I would have expected much better service. They could have even mailed the darn thing but it was better for me to burn up $15-20 in gas than they invest the price of a stamp.

Visited June 2012
San Francisco, California
“Over-cooked”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The salmon fillet was burned on one side and the rice was too greasy. After complaining about the burned piece of salmon, the waitress apologized and stated that it was the last piece of salmon fillet they had for that evening. However, on the way out, another table was being served with 2 grilled salmon dishes.

Visited August 2012