“A very nice meal...” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Perimeter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE.
Transit: 0.5 miles from Dunwoody MARTA station
Washington, DC
“A very nice meal...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I has a very nice meal last evening at Seasons 52. The flatbread was very good, the chicken and corn gumbo was spicy and interesting, and my grilled snapper was nice. My wife had a entree salad and said that the chicken was perfect. Our server (Gerald) was very helpful and had a great personality. Seasons 52 was an excellent choice for dinner.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlanta
“Great food, but they should honor reservation times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food and our waitress was extremely nice! Only 1 issue, I made reservations one hour ahead, waited the hour, went to the restaurant and arrived 10 min early and they said it would be an additional 30-45 minute wait which would have us eating dinner at 8:30 or later. In my opinion that's ridiculous. It's a very nice restaurant that should be more organized. The bar booths are first come first serve and we happened to see one open as soon as we arrived. Other than that we really enjoyed and I would go back. If I get burned on my reservation again I will not.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Suwanee, Georgia
“Flat Bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My first visit to Seasons 52, and although the food was good...I have to say the customer service was awful. My drivers license dropped out of my purse and turned in by the server to the manager...where it sat in the safe, a desk or wherever. No call, no attempt to contact. I searched for over a week and retraced my steps over and over. I finally got someone who checked with the office and I did go back to retrieve. BUT...we live almost 51 miles ONE WAY. So for me, I'll never go back...I would have expected much better service. They could have even mailed the darn thing but it was better for me to burn up $15-20 in gas than they invest the price of a stamp.

Visited June 2012
San Francisco, California
“Over-cooked”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The salmon fillet was burned on one side and the rice was too greasy. After complaining about the burned piece of salmon, the waitress apologized and stated that it was the last piece of salmon fillet they had for that evening. However, on the way out, another table was being served with 2 grilled salmon dishes.

Visited August 2012
Binghamton, New York
“A Chain Restaurant With a Single Restaurant Feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

It is hard to believe that Seasons 52 is a chain restaurant owned by the same company as Olive Garden and Red Lobster. The food, the presentation, the service, and the atmosphere all gave you the impression of a restaurant where you would expect the owner to drop by your table to ask about your experience during that visit.

We visited this restaurant for a late lunch on a Saturday. It had many customers but we did not have to wait for a table. The food, the service, and the atmosphere of the restaurant were all excellent. It is a bit pricey, but no more so than other restaurants of this quality. While my partner for this meal had been to this restaurant before, including at least one other location, I had no previous experience with it. We both were completely satisfied with our experience and would return to it.

• Visited September 2012