“Great food, but they should honor reservation times” 4 of 5 stars

90 Perimeter Center West, Dunwoody, GA 30346
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Perimeter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Dunwoody
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE.
Transit: 0.5 miles from Dunwoody MARTA station
Atlanta
“Great food, but they should honor reservation times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I really enjoyed the food and our waitress was extremely nice! Only 1 issue, I made reservations one hour ahead, waited the hour, went to the restaurant and arrived 10 min early and they said it would be an additional 30-45 minute wait which would have us eating dinner at 8:30 or later. In my opinion that's ridiculous. It's a very nice restaurant that should be more organized. The bar booths are first come first serve and we happened to see one open as soon as we arrived. Other than that we really enjoyed and I would go back. If I get burned on my reservation again I will not.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Suwanee, Georgia
“Flat Bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My first visit to Seasons 52, and although the food was good...I have to say the customer service was awful. My drivers license dropped out of my purse and turned in by the server to the manager...where it sat in the safe, a desk or wherever. No call, no attempt to contact. I searched for over a week and retraced my steps over and over. I finally got someone who checked with the office and I did go back to retrieve. BUT...we live almost 51 miles ONE WAY. So for me, I'll never go back...I would have expected much better service. They could have even mailed the darn thing but it was better for me to burn up $15-20 in gas than they invest the price of a stamp.

Visited June 2012
San Francisco, California
“Over-cooked”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The salmon fillet was burned on one side and the rice was too greasy. After complaining about the burned piece of salmon, the waitress apologized and stated that it was the last piece of salmon fillet they had for that evening. However, on the way out, another table was being served with 2 grilled salmon dishes.

Visited August 2012
Binghamton, New York
“A Chain Restaurant With a Single Restaurant Feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

It is hard to believe that Seasons 52 is a chain restaurant owned by the same company as Olive Garden and Red Lobster. The food, the presentation, the service, and the atmosphere all gave you the impression of a restaurant where you would expect the owner to drop by your table to ask about your experience during that visit.

We visited this restaurant for a late lunch on a Saturday. It had many customers but we did not have to wait for a table. The food, the service, and the atmosphere of the restaurant were all excellent. It is a bit pricey, but no more so than other restaurants of this quality. While my partner for this meal had been to this restaurant before, including at least one other location, I had no previous experience with it. We both were completely satisfied with our experience and would return to it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent Meal and Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have had mixed feelings about Seasons 52. I love the concept but depending on location the food has been hit or miss. This was my first visit to the Perimeter Mall location in Dunwoody outside of Atlanta. I was in town for business and one of my dear friends who lives in this area was having a Birthday. I told him to pick his restaurant and he picked Seasons 52. The experience was fantastic.

First, our waiter who's name is also Jason was amazing. He took such great care of us! I had picked a very expensive bottle of wine and Jason pointed out that they were closing out a label that had the same characteristics and it would be $50 less per bottle (which still made it quite expensive). I took him up on his recommendation, and it was a great wine. Jason didn't have to go that extra step, he could have gone with my first choice and drove the overall check price that much higher but he didn't.

The food was perfect. We had a steak flat-bread for an appetizer which was yummy and then 2 of us had the lamb chops while the other 2 of us had the Filet Mignon. Everyone extremely happy with the portion size, flavor, and presentation of their meal.

The famous shot glass desserts came next which everyone loved and each of us had more than one. All reported to be quite tasty.

Again...if you read my other reviews you will note that I can be quite particular. I have been a Hospitality Industry employee my entire career and for the last 17 years I have lived on Airplanes and Hotels and eat 80% of my meals in restaurants....this location and Jason did everything right this visit.

• Visited September 2012