“Great Property” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County
Ranked #6 of 23 hotels in Duluth
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

Please check my confirmation to make sure I chose the right property!!!!

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County property in Duluth GA. I thought that you should know that this property is outstanding! The rooms were spotless as well as the rest of the property. The employees that I met (Monica, Pam, Patricia, and Brady) were absolutely wonderful and were always ready to assist in any way they could! I have been traveling for over 20 years and stayed in many hotels and this property is by far one if not the best I have ever stayed in. (Including all other chains - even the 5 star. I will always stay at this property when I am in the area. Actually I stayed here because of a previous stay at this property even though there were hotels closer to my destination! What a great property!!!! I feel at home there! I cannot say enough good things about it and the staff!!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

168 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

This hotel is located by I-85. The rooms here are just average, but their hospitality is amazing. Free dinner and drinks from 6-7.

• Stayed February 2011
Duluth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

Makes me feel like my home away from home!
Rooms are very comfortable and workable!
Beds are the best of any hotel I have stayed!
Service is prompt and freindly!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

Management at this hotel go out of their way to make you feel at home and are very attentive to your needs. I stay an average of 3 nights per month and have never been unhappy with my stay. The staff here is 1st. Class - Monica the manager is just the best.
I would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

There were bugs in our kitchen. No dishwashing soap for the dishwasher. Toilet did not work at first had to call in a repair man. When we checked out, I left the cleaning lady a $10 tip even after I cleaned everything up for her (had the trash already in bags placed neatly outside the door, cleaned any messes) and she still did not return the $60 I accidentally left in the bedside drawer. She lied to her bosses and said she had nothing to do with anything when we all know she took it. All her bossed covered for her and when I tried to call back, they all sent me on a wild goose chase; connecting me to managers that they knew weren't in, connecting me to the housekeeping manager when they knew she was not in that day. The rooms were nice, excluding the bugs in the kitchen.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2011

We stayed here over MLK weekend and it was very nice. Although our room had no mini-fridge or microwave, it was still lovely. The folks at the front desk were beyond friendly and helpful, and they made us feel welcome each time we saw them. The continental breakfast was also great. The hotel is situated in a safe part of town, with plenty of shopping and entertainment nearby. I'd recommend this hotel if you're in the area.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Spring Hill, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

Just as the title says, this property is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I book travel for our youth hockey team and have stayed at numerous hotels. From the moment you walk in the front door, you know you made the right decision. The front desk staff is friendly and goes beyond the call of duty to ensure your stay is pleasant. The rooms were booked close together so that the team could play together without bothering other hotel guests. The breakfast was perfect for hungry hockey players and their families. Nothing needs to change with this hotel. They know how to make you feel you are getting the best service. Hampton Inn & Suites - Duluth will always be our first choice when we are in Duluth. Well done!!!

• Stayed October 2010

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta/Duluth/Gwinnett County? Share your experiences!