“Fabulous !!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Duluth
“Fabulous !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I travel a lot. This time was for Catalyst 2013. The hotel was packed and can really stretch the staff pleasing so many during such a large event. They kept a smile on their face, always polite and will to go the extra mile. Thank you Daisy and Ashley for an easy and friendly check out and thanks for going out of your way to assist me this morning Temaran (go Miami Heat) Lisa Lupola Momentum Church Gulf Breeze, Florida

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Lawrenceville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I thought my experience at Hilton Head Island's Sonesta Resort was the best I ever had, BUT when I re-visited what is now Sonesta Gwinnett Place it really took the cake! I remembered front desk personnel Daisy and I am overwhelmed with joy that she is still with your company. She is the absolute most patient and personable front desk person that you could ever meet. This hotel will remain profitable while having guest to have a "Daisy" to greet them as their first point of contact. I love it! My fiancé and I are enjoying our stay immensely.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Christiansted, St. Croix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I couldn't say more about this location. The staff and service personnel are attentive, responsive, knowledgeable and an all-around precision team! I'll definitely be staying here anytime I'm in the area.

Room Tip: I was in a group and no one mentioned any drawbacks to their rooms. The building itself is easily ac...
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The customer service was outstanding, especially Ashley, and Robert, at the front desk. The breakfast buffet at the Grapevine was also outstanding. I would stay there again. The only thing that I wish they had more of was television stations.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The stay, Food & service was great. Amsale remembered me from a previous stay and brought out my drink without asking. Tea half cut. The bell men Terence & Skip took care of use on the road. Hope to see everyone soon. :)

Tifton, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My first stay here was great. This time we got here around 11:00 pm and hit the bed. Upon awakening we realized our toilet was stopped up and the sheets had a mildew smell. Front desk was notified upon check out. Hopefully they fixed it.

Room Tip: Flush toilet upon arrival several times!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
MarcyAdams, General Manager at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the inconvenience of the toilet and that you did not find the sheets to smell fresh. I have shared your information with our staff as we always strive to improve our guests experience. It looks like from your other ratings, you were pleased. I do hope that if you are in the area again, you will give us another opportunity. Please feel free to contact me directly if you are going to be in the Duluth area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. Staff is very friendly. Hotel is very clean. If you have a problem they are there to help you. Very easy to get to from anywhere. There was a problem with continental breakfast. We should have gotten continental breakfast with our stay but we were told they were not not getting breakfast. Went to the front desk and told them that we were expecting breakfast and right away we were given a coupon for my husband and I for a full breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I too think we have a great staff and will certainly share your comments with them. I hope you will join us again if you are in the area.

Been to Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta? Share your experiences!