“We go every year” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
chapin, s.c.
“We go every year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The company I work for takes a annual business trip to this area. We have free time on Saturday afternoon. For the last 5 years we have spent some of our time at Bahama Breeze. If you like the Island flavor and scenery you will enjoy Bahama Breeze. The wait staff is fast, friendly and are glad to explain or answer any questions. Cannot wait to go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Snellville, Georgia
“Hidden Gem Tucked up High and Away from View of Main Road”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Had an excellent food and service experience here. Waiters are very polite, food is done well, and the atmosphere is a getaway to the islands. Had the Fish tacos, a Burgers, and empanadas appetizer - yum, yum, yum. Ok to bring the kids, nice place to bring date along. CC's accepted. I'll be coming back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic first experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband wanted to take me here as he had eaten here several times. We were initially told it would be 40 minutes to be seated, but were at a table in 10-15. Our server was pleasant. We had the pulled pork small plate, simmered shrimp with bread for dipping, and the fish tacos. We split all three and were pleased with the flavors from each dish. For dessert, we tried the pina colada bread pudding. It was tasty as well. Our total bill was $35ish which was very reasonable. You really got the feel that you were on vacation when you were there. I enjoyed it all together.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Island Life”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Took my wife as i had been wanting to ever since I came here on business a year ago. We were in town from Charlotte NC to see a friends band and got to the restaurant during Happy hour. At first the hostess said it would be a 25 minute wait and we would miss happy hour. I asked her if I could check out the ouside (enclosed) bar for seats and she said OK. I walk past the bar and there were many open tables so I asked one of the servers was there a wait and she said no come on in. Sure glad I want out there! Food was great, made it for Happy Hour, and the was a one man band playing reggae. Our server, Fiera, was wonderful. Most of importantly, my wife loved it. The moral, don't take what the Bimbo hostess says seriously, check it out for your self.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Appleton Wisconsin
“Good salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Neat Decor and the dolce cheesecake was awesome!!
Would go back. Everyone liked the food they ordered.

Visited March 2013

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bahama Breeze, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.