“Island Life” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Island Life”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Took my wife as i had been wanting to ever since I came here on business a year ago. We were in town from Charlotte NC to see a friends band and got to the restaurant during Happy hour. At first the hostess said it would be a 25 minute wait and we would miss happy hour. I asked her if I could check out the ouside (enclosed) bar for seats and she said OK. I walk past the bar and there were many open tables so I asked one of the servers was there a wait and she said no come on in. Sure glad I want out there! Food was great, made it for Happy Hour, and the was a one man band playing reggae. Our server, Fiera, was wonderful. Most of importantly, my wife loved it. The moral, don't take what the Bimbo hostess says seriously, check it out for your self.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Appleton Wisconsin
“Good salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Neat Decor and the dolce cheesecake was awesome!!
Would go back. Everyone liked the food they ordered.

Visited March 2013
Lithia Springs, Georgia
“Great Atmosphere and Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Upon entering, we chose the patio seating (this visit was in the summer 2012) . The fans blowing, music, and wooden floors immediately placed me back in the carribean. The food was fresh and great... loved the lemonade. I look forward to the next trip.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, GA
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stopped here on our way home to south Atlanta for lunch. The food was fantastic and was an excellent value, the waiter was great, the restaurant was very clean. So good to have a relaxing, enjoyable experience.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montgomery
“Great Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband had never been to this restaurant before, and we were looking for something in the area for a nice dinner, so we happened on Bahama Breeze. The wait was very short, the food was great, the drinks even better.

We ordered their new pretzel appetizer and (2) meals, the Jerk Chicken Pasta and the Jerk Chicken with Pineapple Salsa (both light portions), and the amount of food we consumed, left us so full, that dessert was not an option. But we had a great time, great waitress, and will be visiting this restaurant again, possibly in another town !! :)

The prices are not too high, but for what you get within the meal, definitely worth the trip out here.

• Visited January 2013