“garlic knots are divine!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 336 Restaurants in Duluth
Norfolk, Nebraska, United States
“garlic knots are divine!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Overall, I liked this place! The pizza was really good and so was the service! Not the best pizza I have ever had, but I've actually lived in New York so I'm kind of a pizza snob lol The garlic knots melt in your mouth! I would recommend it!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlanta, Georgia
“Food is great despite blah atmosphere/decor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Shortly after we sat down, Vinny dropped off some complimentary hot garlic knots for us to enjoy. My wife and I shared a Cesar salad, and we enjoyed our meatball pizza. The crust was really good, especially when I reheated a few slices the next day. I've spent plenty of years eating pizza all over New York and New Jersey, this was not the best pie I've ever eaten, but it was really, really good. (really!) The decor seemed outdated, kinda reminded me of the 80s, and if packed the room has the potential of being noisy due to all of the hard surfaces.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Medina, Ohio
“Excellent Caprese pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was staying in the area for business and stopped here one night for dinner. They had Peroni on tap and served garlic knots when I was seated. I had the house salad which was a nice sized portion with great olives on it. For my entree I had the caprese pizza which excellent with the fresh mozzarella and the olive oil drizzled over it. Not a bad place to go if you are eating solo while traveling, and there were lots of couples and families there on a week night.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Shawnee, Kansas
“Awesome lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited Duluth, and needed a quick spot for lunch. Vinny's was excellent. The service was quick and attentive. I received a couple of recommendations, and ended up selecting the lunch special: two slices and salad. I loved the dressing on the salad, and was surprised when the server also brought me some garlic knots. These were great! When the two slices came, they were prepared correctly and hot. Very good pizza! For the price, this was a great deal for lunch. With a drink, everything was under $10.

If I am ever in Duluth again, I will be stopping by Vinny's for lunch.

Visited April 2014
Lebanon, Tennessee
“Eat Here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The garlic bread knots are awesome! Our favorite dish is the Spinach and Feta Chicken pasta. Their white pizza is also fantastic!

Visited April 2014