“Pretty good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 160 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Thai
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I love Thai food. We ordered the calamari which was pretty good. Sauce was so so. The basil spring rolls which I loved very fresh. My husband wasn't a fan. We each ordered a pangang dish. I really enjoyed that. I tried the coconut soup because of all the great recommendations but was a little disappointed. It was freezing inside. To the point we ate fairly quickly and didn't linger because we were way too cold to take our coats off. That was a little disappointing. Service was pretty good very quick. shared mango sticky rice dessert. If u like rice pudding you'll love this.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

atlanta ga
“Good service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stopped by here on a whim Saturday night. We were seated promptly. Its a small-medium size establishment. The waitress was really nice. I ordered the Bangkok chicken and my husband ordered the Rama dish. My dish was excellent, it taste just like general tso chicken and my husband's dish was a peanut sauce and coconut milk blend with other spices. It was good, although I am not keen on coconut milk. The spring rolls are great. The only downside was our seating, we were seated across from the doorway so every time the door opened we were hit with a blast of cold air. Other than this, I was satisfied with our meal experience. I would definitely go back again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Thai place. Very clean and exactly what you want”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Great Thai restaurant. Food was delicious and the staff extremely friendly and competent. Prices were typical of a neighborhood Thai. Food is authentic.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“One not to miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by last night for a late dinner. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The spicy cashew chicken was one off the best I've ever had. I'm not a fan of curry, but my wife had the yellow chicken and loved it also. With the appetizer, the bill was less than $ 25.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Villa Rica, Georgia
“Our Favorite Place in Douglasville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

We have been eating here for years, and have never had a bad meal. Everything is always top notch. You will never see old produce, or anything other than the freshest ingredients on your plate, and all cooked to perfection! This little jewel is tucked away in a strip mall, but don't let that deter you. You will not get a better meal in Douglasville, and reasonably priced.