“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Meridian, Mississippi
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were immediately seated and our drink orders taken. Our server was knowledgeable and pleasant. With an appetizer two meals and Sangria, the entire lunch was under $40.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Villa Rica, Georgia
“Good Italian Option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a good chain and this venue is no exception. They offer a solid value in my opinion. The wait staff is well above average for chain restaurants and for the area and are usually quite knowledgeable regarding the menu.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Try it again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

After being a little disappointed with this restaurant, we decided to try it again. We were very pleased by everything. The service was excellent, the food was awesome, and the prices were reasonable. We had steak (terrific) and fettucini Alfredo. New menu items look inviting

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Douglasville, Georgia
“The best of Douglasville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Such a great staff and super tasty foods. From the Calamari to the Spaghetti it's all top quality. Can't go wrong. Very well managed

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Suwanee
“A Big Disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I love Carrabba's and most always have a great experience. Not so last night. I sat at the bar since I was alone and I could see the TV. I had been looking forward to having the veal piccata and had a short conversation with the bartender about loving capers. I didn't realize at first why my dinner didn't taste right and then it came to me. There were no capers! About that time a manager-in-training came by and ask how everything was. I told him not great, that my piccato didn't have any capers which I ordered. He made some comments about how he always makes sure he understands if his customers want capers. Lot of help that was. He simply walked away! The bartender had been away and returned and checked with me. When I told him about the capers, he immediately we.nt to get me some. Not the same as if they had been in the sauce but better than nothing. I think the M.I.T. failed customer service 101!

• Visited August 2012