“Talladega nascar race” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Kelowna, Canada
“Talladega nascar race”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed here the day before the race and the day of the race. The rooms were big and bery nice breakfast is included and they have a good variety, ceral, eggs waffles etc. All around we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Any room would be good very quiet area. Right off highway 20 easy acess to the interstate.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Gardendale, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The staff are wonderful! The room was very clean - all we saw of the motel was clean. The reason for only 3 stars is due to the bed. It was disappointing to see how little thought was put into the bedding, considering we stayed there to sleep.

The mattress was horrible. The sheets must have been very old. They were clean, but felt rough. The pillows were the worst. We hardly slept and checked out just past daybreak.

If you are the type of person who can sleep 'anywhere', this is a good deal for you. It really is a very clean and nicely decorated Comfort Inn.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Antioch, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

I had a pre-paid guaranteed reservation at this hotel for two nights for a family trip to Six Flags over Georgia. We had reserved a non-smoking room with two queen beds.There were 3 people on the trip. Upon arrival we were given the keys to room 205. when we entered the room we found there was only one bed not the two we had reserved. I went back to the front desk to see what had happened and was informed that the HOTEL had changed my reservation without my consent and placed three people in a room with only one bed. I then had to go get proof that my reservation was for two beds not one which I am glad I had pre printed before I left home. Upon presenting my proof it was only THEN i was told that the hotel had switched rooms on us, that they were sold out but there might be a room that was blocked off that we could use once permission was given by an unnamed source. The front desk clerk then went upstairs while we waited on the lobby for some type of resolution after traveling for many miles and being very tired. After quite a wait the clerk re-appeared to tell us we would be moved to room 326. Once settled into the room we noticed a funny smell on the pillows and linens. I think it was a smoking room. I am asthmatic and can tell when something isn't right. The hotel told me later that it wasn't but the smell came from somewhere. Later that morning we were rudely awakened at 2:58 am by our neighbors in the room next door loosely using profanity around my 10 year old. The constant barking of a dog on the floor could also be heard. This went on for both of the nights we were there. At check-out I was never asked how my stay was. I guess they already knew or didn't care. I asked for a receipt but was told that the paper I had printed(that I gave them but was never returned) was the only receipt there was and I would not get one. Thank God I kept a copy on my computer. Needless to say I will never stay here again under any circumstance. One last thing. This hotel advertises as being close to Six Flags. If you think that 10 miles away is close then I guess it is but it isn't that close as far as I am concerned. Anyone who reads this has been warned

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 27, 2015
Dear ravenrick11255,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. I would like to personally apologize for the issues you encountered during your time hear and the 10 mile drive was not advertised well enough. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm regards,
Santa Maria, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2015

We arrived around 10:30 pm after a 500 mile drive that started that same morning. Location was convenient, right off interstate 20. We were tired and with the temperature around 37-38, we were very much looking forward to crawling into a nice comfy bed!!!
While the mattress was comfortable, the thin sheet and bed cover was totally NOT appropriate for a cold Georgia night, where was the comforter??? We secured one extra blanket from the reception and with the heater cranked up all the way we made it through the night.
The advertised "on site Fitness Center" was a bike and a treadmill located behind a door that wouldn't open.
The advertised "sparkling outdoor pool" was full of leaves and greenish water and the whole courtyard area was a mess and not a pleasant sight from the breakfast area. The breakfast was fine with a few healthy choices for us who don't want waffles and sugar items for breakfast..
The overall feel was Lack of Attention to some very important details and minimal effort.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 9, 2015
Dear DKlnge,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from other hotels. I'm pleased you were able to enjoy your stay with us and I will be sure to share your comments with the team as we strive grow each and every day. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area.

The management team at,
Corpus Christi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2015

Pros: good complimentary breakfast which included make your own waffles, eggs, sausage, cereals, muffins, juices, etc. Mattress not top notch, but it was okay; the comforter on the bed was very nice. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was pleasant (and the one who was a tiny bit curt we forgive because we arrived late right before she was getting off work). I would recommend this motel to my family and friends.

Stayed January 2015
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 24, 2015
Dear Dorie_Althauser,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more enjoyable than the previous one.

Anderson,SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2014

This is a very nice hotel, conveniently located off the interstate. It is clean and appears to have been renovated recently. The front desk lady was very nice, with a quick check in. Nice linens and the bed was comfy. The only thing this hotel room needed now was a newer TV, this one was old with poor picture quality, everything else was perfect. Would I stay here again, most certainly!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 3, 2015
Dear Carolinasonggirl,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback I have shared your feedback with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind regards,
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

We stayed one night this past weekend and everything was in order. We had accumulated enough points to qualify for a free nights stay. Leah was working the front desk and while keeping things organized in the lobby and breakfast area, took the time to always smile and speak to guests in a pleasant manner. The room was fine for a one night stay and the breakfast was just right. Have stayed here before and will no doubt be back.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 21, 2014
Dear Bkirkatl,

We love repeat guests! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing something right. There are so many options today it really is all about the customer service. Our team offers great customer service and they truly enjoy what they do.

We look forward to serving you again soon!

At your service,
Comfort Inn, Douglasville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!