“2014 Spring Break” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Pauline, South Carolina, United States
“2014 Spring Break”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Very friendly staff made the check-in process quick and easy. Clean rooms and nice bathrooms with plenty of towels. The beds were very comfortable and all 4 of us slept well. All of us remarked how quiet it was in the rooms even though it's right next to the interstate. Breakfast was good with a different hot item each of the three mornings we stayed. Elevator was out of service, but we were on the first floor so no effect on us - might be problem if you're on the second floor. We'll stay there again if we're back in the area.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is on the first floor until they get the elevator fixed.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Jeff R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the area.

At your service,

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Wausau
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Decided to stop for the night. This was again the first property we came to. The rooms were OK but not great. We didn't get much sleep as the rooms were very noisy. Breakfast was not very good. Not much to choose from or fresh.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Ronald C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
First I would like to thank you for visiting our property and taking the time to write a review. I am aware of the monotony which most hotels breakfast bars consist of. This is why I have gone above and beyond to offer 40+ breakfast items which exceeds Comfort Inn and Choice Hotels minimum requirements by almost double. Even with this I am aware that sometimes we may find that what we are yearning for isn't offered and for that I sincerely apologize. As far as the noise coming from other guests, we do have a desk agent available 24/7 and when you return for another nights stay, in the unlikely event that you encounter any noise from another guest room feel free to call and we will promptly assist you in making your stay as comfortable as possible. Guest satisfaction is our primary goal and we do hope to have the opportunity to display this to you again in the future.
Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

This Comfort Inn right outside Atlanta has become our second home. We live between two cities because of our work. Over the year we have been able to rest here and be treated well by kind and thoughtful staff persons. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Second floor works for us.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear DrWill R,

We love repeat guests! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing something right. There are so many options today it really is all about the customer service. Our team offers great customer service and they truly enjoy what they do.

We look forward to serving you again soon!

At your service,
Lenoir NC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We chose to stay at this property based on ratings we read here. We were in town for 1 night to attend a party. The check in process was Ok, but I wasn't given the Wi-Fi sign in information. When I tried to call the desk to get it..the phone didn't work. The next thing I know my wife is calling me into the bathroom to show me a group of ants crawling around the tub...nice. the bed was comfortable, the room was quiet, the breakfast was mediocer at best.There are lots of competing properties in the area. If returning I might give another a try

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear stndglasLenoirNC,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. I am sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

The management team at
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel one night and were greatly impressed. It was very clean, pet friendly, and the staff were very friendly. The pet-designated room was a good size, and all members of our family (the cat included) had a restful and enjoyable evening. The complimentary continental breakfast gave us the energy we needed in the morning to get us back on the road. Overall, we highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jerry L,

Comfort, cleanliness and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

The management team at
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This Thanksgiving I visited my family in Georgia and stayed at the Comfort Inn. The staff was friendly and professional. The hotel was clean and decorated nicely for the holiday. For the price I paid for this hotel, I should rate my stay as excellent. I was truly surprised to find such a great deal, for such a nice place to stay. The location of the hotel is surrounded by fast food places to eat and the mall is located within a 10 mile radius. The only complaint that I will have about my stay is, that the shower ran out of hot water every day. Also that the water from the shower constantly hit the outside of the shower area. All in all I would recommend this hotel to others traveling in the Douglasville Georgia area, and when I return to visit my family, I will stay at this hotel again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Myra1234,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We will also be looking into the items you had mentioned to make out hotel that much better next time you come and see us.

Kind regards,
Robbinsville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was pleased to have spent last night in the Comfort Inn in Douglasville, GA. I have been staying at a different choice property in the area for years, but never at this one. Even with it's location close to the interstate, it was amazonaly quiet. The room was large, well furnished and very clean. The room appeares to be newly remodeled. The lavoratory was all new as well as the toliet. Linen was clean and well stocked. The staff seemed very friendly and helpful. I will return here the next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: First stay and the rooms are inside access. Couldn't say which nwould be best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Robert G,

We very much appreciate and value you feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will service as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Comfort Inn, Douglasville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!