“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This Thanksgiving I visited my family in Georgia and stayed at the Comfort Inn. The staff was friendly and professional. The hotel was clean and decorated nicely for the holiday. For the price I paid for this hotel, I should rate my stay as excellent. I was truly surprised to find such a great deal, for such a nice place to stay. The location of the hotel is surrounded by fast food places to eat and the mall is located within a 10 mile radius. The only complaint that I will have about my stay is, that the shower ran out of hot water every day. Also that the water from the shower constantly hit the outside of the shower area. All in all I would recommend this hotel to others traveling in the Douglasville Georgia area, and when I return to visit my family, I will stay at this hotel again.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Myra1234,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We will also be looking into the items you had mentioned to make out hotel that much better next time you come and see us.

Kind regards,
Comfort Inn, Douglasville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Robbinsville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was pleased to have spent last night in the Comfort Inn in Douglasville, GA. I have been staying at a different choice property in the area for years, but never at this one. Even with it's location close to the interstate, it was amazonaly quiet. The room was large, well furnished and very clean. The room appeares to be newly remodeled. The lavoratory was all new as well as the toliet. Linen was clean and well stocked. The staff seemed very friendly and helpful. I will return here the next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: First stay and the rooms are inside access. Couldn't say which nwould be best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Robert G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us.

We very much appreciate and value you feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will service as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Timpson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our next to the last night on a 14 day trip. It wasn't perfect, but it was the best night of the trip up to that night. The bath room was small and didn't have room for hanging used towels and it had very little counter space. Every thing was clean. We had a good nights rest.

JPB 10/14/13 Front Desk Agent was Calvin C.

Room Tip: We were on 2nd floor very near the elevator and never hear a sound.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear James B,

Comfort, cleanliness, and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

The management team at
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was travelling through Georgia for business and stayed a the Comfort Inn in Douglasville for a night. The staff was very friendly (especially Jeremy J, the front desk agent). The room was very clean. My stay at this hotel was very pleasant and I'll stay here again when travelling in Georgia. - JDC

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear Jeremy C,

Comfort, cleanliness and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

The management team at,
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

we walked in to breakfast.. Leah A. the Front Desk Agent was very nice and helpful and hard working how do I knw, she was still there once WE went out for abit. The room was very nice and clean the hall was clean. it was very quite... they had info on places near by to eat that were dine in or out.. i loved my stay..

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Let A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your feedback about your recent visit with us.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement, not only to Leah A, but the entire staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant the the previous one.

Hopkins, South Carolina, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The room is actually much nicer than I thought it would be. Check in was fast and everyone was very nice. My only issue was the extremely loud and obnoxious people next door. I was woken up around 1 or 2 am both nights I was here due to them going in and out of the room, letting the door slam behind them. Their LOUD talking in the hallway and in the rooms. They were so loud that I could hear their entire conversation through the walls. If I come back, I will be requesting to be on a floor where there are fewer people and make sure I am not in a room next to somebody else.

JP 10/11/2013-10/13/2013

Room Tip: Choose a room that isn't next to loud, selfish and obnoxious people.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Rose P,

Thank you for the kind words from your recent stay here with us. We are pleased you were surprised by the room and hope our entire staff was able to make sure you were comfortable. I hope that our staff knew about the issue you had, so they could take care if it in a timely manner. As we strive to make sure all guests are completely satisfied with their stay, we would like to apologize you were not able to sleep well because of considerate neighbors.

Next time you are in the area we hope to see you again, and hope we will be able to put you in a nice quite room with no noisy neighbors.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel, pet friendly, right off of the highway. Service was great. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. My
Double queen bed room was so clean and spacious. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone coming through the area!

• Stayed October 2013
Dear CrystalSanchez,

Thank you for your review and very kind words about your stay with us. I have shared your comments with the staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we are able to provide all of our guests, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the area.

Kinds regards,
Comfort Inn Douglasville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!