“Need sleep” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
Chatsworth, United States
“Need sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

If you are a light sleeper request a room away from the highway the traffic was all night and loud. The rooms on the side of the hall away from the traffic are very quiet. It is clean and the staff was very courteous.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Outstanding stay, one of the few hotels in a major city that currently provide PERKS you would have to pay for at other establishments, like FREE parking, Wi-Fi, and breakfast. Totally clean environment, courteous and helpful staff and located in a prime location for the entire family. Next to a nice shopping mall, plenty of variable restaurants, theme park just up the road a bit-(10-miles) and a golf course -view able from the highway that it is off of.

Red Oak, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

After driving 12 hours it was nice to stay at this hotel. The beds are always comfortable and it's nice to have a complimentary breakfast. Hampton Inns always provide a nice clean environment and my wife and I always look for these hotels over others that we would have to stay at.

Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Okay, this review is a little unfair in that I did not have time to let staff know about some minor issues and I think they probably would have addressed them. Because of this I would definitely stay there again if in the area. Only two nights at this hotel that was within a mile of my business needs. Check-in was great, friendly and helpful desk staff. In our pleasant discussion we both forgot the Diamond benefits, no big deal. The room was large enough and the bed was fine. I immediately missed a refrigerator and a microwave. Somehow my room did not have one. I asked about this later and it was not possible to get a refrigerator that night so I said never mind, I am not here long enough to use it. Back in the room I found the desk to be damaged so that I was not sure if it would support my laptop or other items. I worked from the sofa which worked fine. Since I did not spend much time in the room I did not have time to let staff know about the desk so I cannot fault them for this. Breakfast was fine both mornings. Internet worked fine. The hotel seemed to be older yet clean and otherwise well maintained. It is built next to an interstate exit ramp and I did not hear noise from the interstate. Due to the footprint of the property the parking lot is long but still plenty of spaces and free. There are many restaurants and shopping areas within a short drive. Possibly even in walking distance except for the very busy roads, I would not walk. This was a very inexpensive stay so the value was high.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn. Very clean, and quiet. Lots of things in the area as well. The guest host was helpful in all inquiries that we had. We thoroughly recommend this hotel for your stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Lithonia, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great hotel located across the street from the mall and plenty of dining options. Stay were friendly and welcoming. We truly enjoyed. The only issue we had was not having enough time to truly enjoy the area surrounding the hotel.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. Hotel a little dated but fine for overnight stay. Service was good, as was breakfast. Would stay again when passing through and recommend. We checked in late, and it was just what we needed for the night.

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville? Share your experiences!