“Slept great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Douglasville
Huntsville, Alabama
“Slept great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were not expecting to spend the night in Douglasville, but we stayed here after a long day at Six Flags. We did not have a reservation, but they had a room available on this Sunday night. The check in staff was nice. Our room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. (I always love the beds at Hampton Inns!) The next morning they served bagel toppers for breakfast that were very yummy, along with the waffles and pastries/cereal - it made for a nice breakfast before we left. Overall, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

128 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Birmingham
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was a 4 star hotel when it initially opened up... My coworkers and I loved staying here on business trips... Now this hotel is experiencing a lot of maintenance as well as staff issues... Not the type of quality you would expect from a Hampton Inn... At best now it is a 2 star hotel...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

rtowler, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Rita Smith
Savannah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Chris provided customer service above and beyond upon the late arrival of two weary travelers. He even offered to move his personal vehicle for us to safely park next to the building if we had difficulty finding parking. The breakfast assortment was quite satisfactory and the lady who prepared it was very kind.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dora, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

WE like the hotel very much! They did need to check their elevators out before a very busy weekend. I do understand things happen, but they needed to get extra staff in to help move luggage downstairs or get someone in over the weekend to do repairs.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The room was very clean and smelled like flowers! I had a sweet welcome note on the headboard. Sharad, at the front counter, was very pleasant and later called to check on my stay and if I was satisfied with the room. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very clean and comfortable., helpful friendly staff.. nice breakfast.. convenient to Six Flags if you live east of Atlanta and want to avoid traffic closer to the city.. convenient to several restaurants, shopping centers, and a mall.. I agree with prior reviewer about the pool, it is literally in the parking lot but the pool was not important to us on this outing so not an issue for my family. I will recommend this place to friends and family. I will stay here again on my next trip to Six Flags Over Georgia!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I enjoyed my stay in your hotel, but that pool was in the parking lot. I would recommend that hotel to my non swimmers or pool goers. The atmosphere was most friendly and the breakfast was exciting and wonderful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville? Share your experiences!