“stay at super 8” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Douglasville to your Saves list
and 1 more site!
Super 8 Douglasville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8315 Cherokee Blvd, Douglasville, GA 30134 (Formerly Ramada Limited Douglasville)   |
Ranked #11 of 13 hotels in Douglasville

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
San Francisco, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

First night was not bad, but everything looked so worn down, the room looked decent, the walls were chipped, but this place still had "BAD" written all over it.

Second night was HORRIBLE, I woke up at 2 in the morning with a baby cockroach crawling on the bed post 10 inches away from my face. When there's a baby cockroach there are more. My son was staying with me and this place was not clean at all so I had to make a decision to check out at 4 in the morning and deal with the front desk. Also, the reason why I woke up at 2 in the morning is because the walls were so thin I could hear the other couple. << Use your imagination. It was awful. Who ever said this place is an awesome or great stay they are wrong. Listen to me! Do not stay here this place is HORRIBLE. ALSO, do not use any travel agency to book your hotel, I say again, DO NOT USE ANY TRAVEL AGENCY TO BOOK YOUR HOTEL. I had a long discussion on the phone with Travelocity arguing that I was not satisfied with the hotel and my stay. The place was not clean and all I was thinking about was my son. Super 8 Douglasville, HORRIBLE. I cannot say that enough. I hope this helps you out.

Room Tip: Yeah, do not stay here.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Evans, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

The hotel was AWFUL, we checked in at 3:10 left the hotel by 3:30 never again! The room smelled like a wet and rotten dog! The room also was infested with some sort of bugs! The pests were in the light fixtures, on the curtains, chairs, and we didn't dare pull down the sheets and blankets. Furthermore, it was advertised that the hotel had a pool which it does not! Don't be fooled by the pictures on Expedia because they are not accurate at all. My son was bitten twice by whatever creatures that were in the room they looked like some sort of spider mite/spider tick thing. AVOID THIS HOTEL

Room Tip: Do Not Book this Hotel it is full of Bugs!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
NASHVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Not the fanciest place to stay but very clean. I will be travel back to Georgia next month and I plan on staying at the Ramada again. The service is great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Super 8 Douglasville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Douglasville

Address: 8315 Cherokee Blvd, Douglasville, GA 30134 (Formerly Ramada Limited Douglasville)
Location: United States > Georgia > Douglasville
Ranked #11 of 13 hotels in Douglasville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Douglasville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Douglasville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Douglasville
Douglasville Ramada

If you own or manage Super 8 Douglasville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.