“Acceptable Cheap Stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Douglasville

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Douglasville to your Saves list
Super 8 Douglasville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8315 Cherokee Blvd, Douglasville, GA 30134 (Formerly Ramada Limited Douglasville)   |
Ranked #11 of 13 hotels in Douglasville
Cocoa, Florida
“Acceptable Cheap Stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Fine for a quick nights sleep and sparse breakfast. They did have a waffle maker. Beds were clean enough and procided a place to rest. Bathrooms were clean and stocked. I can tell effort was made in the renovations and the stay would be repeated if needed.

• Stayed August 2012

30 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Phenix City, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

but for the price, it suited our needs for one nite! we have 2 kids and our room was clean,including the bathrm, and free of bed bugs (and we looked hi & low BEFORE bringing our things in). The mattresses appeared to be fairly new as well. The pillows were HUGE and puffy so bring your own unless you want a crick in your neck! The room could def be renovated and upgraded but for one nite, we really didnt care. The breakfast was satisfying. The muffins,donuts, and breads were fresh. The kids enjoyed making their own belgian waffles. The fruit was VERY LIMITED....only apples.
The interior hotel itself is not the most attractive but the staff did its best at keeping it clean/tidy. overall, this place was decent. we wouldnt stay more than one nite only because we would like to have a better breakfast and better amenties.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

I had no particular problems with this stay. I did notice some things that would keep me from coming back though: small holes in the sheets, stains on the "lobby" wall, very old-looking carpet and dim hallways.

If you're looking solely for value, this hotel will work for you. But if you care about appearance and cleanliness, this isn't the place for you. This hotel desperately needs a facelift.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Check in was great. Got to our rooms and found that of the 3 rooms that we had booked, the toilets in 2 appeared to have mold on the inside. We called housekeeping and they came immediately and swished a brush around in the toilets. I am assuming there was a cleaning agent on the the brush, but I don't know. I guess I would have liked my stay better if little details like that would have been handled before we checked in. The beds were comfortable and the continental breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Hinesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I had been traveling all day. I went to other hotels but they were full. I was able to check in here at my late hour. The front desk was very helpful and polite.
I asked for a room on the first floor and was able to get it. After I checked in and got to my room. I went to the front desk and asked for extra towels and got them without any problems, which is awesome since I noticed that the night desk was on break. I interrupted his break and did not get any attitude. Awesome!!
I overslept and asked for a later check out which they were able to do. I told them that I had a lamp that didn't work and they said they were going to send someone to fix it.
This hotel is the best that I have been in and I have been in a few. I talked to the front desk upon check out and found out that they had just finished cleaning all the carpets (which they do every 3 months) which is great.
I would reccomend that you stay here. The wireless internet is great to have and there is a hot tub as well.
Overall this is a great place to stay. i will be returning.

Room Tip: be polite and ask for what you want. they are very helpful.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Tucson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

We found a dead bead bug underneath one of the beds immediately upon check-in. Where there's smoke there's fire, so we immediately left. It was late at night (past 11pm local time), and I immediately went to the front desk and asked for a refund.

The man at the desk refunded me with no questions asked, which was great, but no apology or anything.

We went to the Best Western across the street...and found NO bed bugs!

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Bryson City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

We loved this hotel. I am the single mother of two girls and it was lovely. The service was great,they have continental breakfast every morning and a plasma tv for news ! conveniently close to restaurants and a very peaceful area in Douglasville. The rooms were clean and organized.
What we loved the most were the two receptionist Mack and Parrish at the front desk. They were there for our every need and always at your service with a friendly smile. I'll be always gratefully for all their help and advises. This hotel also has free internet access and wifi! they have a jacuzzi indoors and is always ready to go. Overall this hotel was great and i recomend you come here with your familys and loved ones.
God Bless You!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Douglasville? Share your experiences!