“Our Favorite Place to Eat in Douglasville, and a New Great Server!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of O'Charley's

Cuisines: American, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Douglasville, Georgia, USA
“Our Favorite Place to Eat in Douglasville, and a New Great Server!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We wanted to return to O'Charley's so that we could tell you about our new favorite server: Brandon. During the month of October, we had been to this location twice with Brandon waiting on us the second time. Since I had just published a review, I couldn't tell you how awesome he was during our first experience, so we returned last night and requested him. He took very good care of us both times! If you have read some of my previous posts, we have had some problems with a couple of local Mexican restaurants not taking my daughter's vertical license, even though she is of legal age. When we asked Brandon about the license he gave my favorite response to date: "Bring it on! I'm not afraid to do math." As always, the food at O'Charley's is among the best you will find. My current favorite dish is the prime rib, which I have had at both the Hiram and the Douglasville location within the last month and Douglasville was far more impressive. My husband's current favorite is the catfish, they only have fresh now, and he loves it. My daughter had the salmon, which she said is among the best salmon she has ever eaten. This is a professionally run establishment that will take good care of you. Management is constantly circulating, the service is always good, the food is the best. When you go, ask for Brandon. He is an Excellent and Caring Server and will do his best to treat you right!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Douglasville, Georgia, USA
“Always Treated Right at this O'Charley's Location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have been to this location several times over the years and are always very happy with our experience. This time it was my husband and I out for our Friday Night Date Night. We arrived around 5pm and were seated immediately. Our waiter met us shortly after we were seated and took our drink and appetizer order. I ordered the Watermelon Summer Punch, one of their new drinks from the bar,which was very good. My husband ordered his usual crown and coke and we had the fried pickles for an appetizer. For our meal I ordered the Steak and Salmon, which was mouth watering full of flavor and probably the best meal I have had there. My husband wanted fish and shrimp and asked if he could substitute Catfish for the fish that was normally on the meal, which our waiter said would be no problem. A few minutes later our waiter came back and said that they had changed to fresh catfish and it would be a little extra money to substitute, which we said would be ok. A few minutes after that the manager came by to explain further about their new fresh catfish and apologized for the extra charge. Our appetizer, drinks, salads, free bread, and meals all arrived in good timing. My husband was very happy with his Catfish and shrimp. When we received our bill, while they had charged us the extra for the fresh catfish substitution as we had been told, they had also taken off the charge for the fried pickles to help compensate, which we did not expect. They did everything they could to take excellent care of us. I highly recommend this location for a great meal with excellent service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Douglasville, Georgia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great service but some of the soups are too spicy. They will however offer one in exchange. Nice manager walks and checks to see if patrons are happy with their meals. Music not so loud you can't talk.

Visited March 2013
Satellite Beach,Fl
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Right across the street from Hampton Inn, Food great, Beer cold , what more can you ask for! Bathroom very clean, service with a smile!

Visited May 2013
DOUGLASVILLE
“Tried and True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We love our O'Charleys and take advantage of all coupons and specials. There is always a good deal even without a coupon and we love the bartender (JT) who treats us great when we eat there if there is a wait

• Visited May 2013