“Always Treated Right at this O'Charley's Location!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 160 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: American
Douglasville, Georgia, USA
“Always Treated Right at this O'Charley's Location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have been to this location several times over the years and are always very happy with our experience. This time it was my husband and I out for our Friday Night Date Night. We arrived around 5pm and were seated immediately. Our waiter met us shortly after we were seated and took our drink and appetizer order. I ordered the Watermelon Summer Punch, one of their new drinks from the bar,which was very good. My husband ordered his usual crown and coke and we had the fried pickles for an appetizer. For our meal I ordered the Steak and Salmon, which was mouth watering full of flavor and probably the best meal I have had there. My husband wanted fish and shrimp and asked if he could substitute Catfish for the fish that was normally on the meal, which our waiter said would be no problem. A few minutes later our waiter came back and said that they had changed to fresh catfish and it would be a little extra money to substitute, which we said would be ok. A few minutes after that the manager came by to explain further about their new fresh catfish and apologized for the extra charge. Our appetizer, drinks, salads, free bread, and meals all arrived in good timing. My husband was very happy with his Catfish and shrimp. When we received our bill, while they had charged us the extra for the fresh catfish substitution as we had been told, they had also taken off the charge for the fried pickles to help compensate, which we did not expect. They did everything they could to take excellent care of us. I highly recommend this location for a great meal with excellent service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Douglasville, Georgia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great service but some of the soups are too spicy. They will however offer one in exchange. Nice manager walks and checks to see if patrons are happy with their meals. Music not so loud you can't talk.

Visited March 2013
Satellite Beach,Fl
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Right across the street from Hampton Inn, Food great, Beer cold , what more can you ask for! Bathroom very clean, service with a smile!

Visited May 2013
DOUGLASVILLE
“Tried and True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We love our O'Charleys and take advantage of all coupons and specials. There is always a good deal even without a coupon and we love the bartender (JT) who treats us great when we eat there if there is a wait

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Never again! !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Went to celebrate my children's birthday and it was terrible!! We had to wait 30 minutes and it wasn't even full!! We were informed that they were short staffed after the first 20 minutes. Tenders were overcooked steak was tough etc etc.. Worst 78 dollars I ever spent!!! Lesson learned!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere