“On the road again” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Douglasville, Georgia
“On the road again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Ate at a Cracker Barrell on the way to our vacation spot and it was very good. The food was good and our waitress was very friendly and took good care of us.

Visited August 2012

“Lake Park GA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We were on a 6 day trip with 2 days driving both ways and visited 3 different Cracker Barrel's. I have been to others locally and am always pleased with the food and the price. We have spent Thnaksgiving at Cracker Barrel last year and I would do that again. These recent 3 visits were all for breakfast and I must say that from now on I will always consider the blueberry pancakes. They are fantastic. The blueberry syrup is very good quality as well. The only complaint is that not all the locations have link sausage which I find a little strange. But that is minor. I highly recommend any Cracker Barrel for any meal of the day.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Favorite breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I never really have a long wait whenever I go, but I wouldn't care if I did, cause it's worth the wait! The food and service is always great. Love the fact that I can buy all my favorite old school candy that I can't find anywhere else...

Visited May 2012
Marietta
“Food cold,no skim milk”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The food was not served hot, the order didn't come out right, had to wait on decaf coffee and they didn't have skim milk

Visited December 2011
Douglasville, Georgia
“It's Okay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

There is nothing critically wrong with this Cracker Barrel, they is just nothing special about this Craker Barrel. They are just so slow, I try to only get take out, not that it is any faster, but I can call it in and I have to wait less.

• Visited May 2012