“Always Friendly Smiles and Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #26 of 159 restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Villa Rica. Ga
“Always Friendly Smiles and Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have visited any number of Logan's over the years, but have always found the location in Douglasville, Georgia to be especially good. The staff is extraordinarily friendly, the food is consistently well prepared and the cocktails are not stingy. Michelle and Stasi who tend the bar will keep you entertained along with giving you the finest service.

Visited October 2013

64% Recommend
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Logan's is always a hit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We love Logan's they do have a lot of great steaks, and many other options. But the steaks are some of the best I've ha at a restaurant. The bread is also delicious, I could eat their all day long. I will definitely visit this location again.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port Richey, Florida
“Will never return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The waitress was horrible! Basically almost all of our orders came to the table wrong. Even when corrected, one order was still wrong. The manager Nick is a joke! He came to the table to bring the corrected order and then never bothered to come back again, poor management. Our waitress Audrey was horrible and then never even came back to the table after all the orders were screwed up, not even to apologize, yet some other girl Hayley did. I was visiting family from out of state and none of us will ever return to this dump! Plus the peanut shells on the floor is just unsanitary and unappealing!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Carrollton
“Not overly impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The good: Every staff member we enountered was very friendly. We love the peanuts, even though we would never throw shells on the floor. The hot rolls are wonderful. The bad: I ordered a 12 oz ribeye, welldone. It was flat and cooked to death. Also, they use entirely too much black pepper (tasted like beef jerky). There's no way this food is worth what they are charging for it. I didn't want to give this a poor rating because my husband and son enjoyed their food, except their steaks had too much pepper as well. However, I think we will stick with Texas Roadhouse.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Piedmont, Alabama
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went here this past Saturday for my daughters birthday and the food was really good. The service was very good. My daughter loved it. The atmosphere was nice. I recommend Logans to everyone.

• Visited February 2013