“Logan's is always a hit” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 160 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Logan's is always a hit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We love Logan's they do have a lot of great steaks, and many other options. But the steaks are some of the best I've ha at a restaurant. The bread is also delicious, I could eat their all day long. I will definitely visit this location again.

• Visited April 2013

Port Richey, Florida
“Will never return”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

The waitress was horrible! Basically almost all of our orders came to the table wrong. Even when corrected, one order was still wrong. The manager Nick is a joke! He came to the table to bring the corrected order and then never bothered to come back again, poor management. Our waitress Audrey was horrible and then never even came back to the table after all the orders were screwed up, not even to apologize, yet some other girl Hayley did. I was visiting family from out of state and none of us will ever return to this dump! Plus the peanut shells on the floor is just unsanitary and unappealing!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Carrollton
“Not overly impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The good: Every staff member we enountered was very friendly. We love the peanuts, even though we would never throw shells on the floor. The hot rolls are wonderful. The bad: I ordered a 12 oz ribeye, welldone. It was flat and cooked to death. Also, they use entirely too much black pepper (tasted like beef jerky). There's no way this food is worth what they are charging for it. I didn't want to give this a poor rating because my husband and son enjoyed their food, except their steaks had too much pepper as well. However, I think we will stick with Texas Roadhouse.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Piedmont, Alabama
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went here this past Saturday for my daughters birthday and the food was really good. The service was very good. My daughter loved it. The atmosphere was nice. I recommend Logans to everyone.

• Visited February 2013
Douglasville, Georgia
“Great Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We went to Logan's last night for my husband's birthday. Our food was wonderful. The steaks were cooked perfect. The waiter was very attentive. We had a great family birthday celebration.

• Visited December 2012