“Still the best BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Adairsville, Georgia, United States
“Still the best BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

It had been years and years since I ate here, just happened to be in town for a meeting and decided to see if it was still good. YES!! The food was great, the atmosphere friendly. The fries are awesome. It is not a fancy place but that is what adds to the enjoyment. You can be yourself, eat with happiness and relax with friends. I enjoyed the BBQ so much, it bought a pound of it to take home.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

dallas, georgia
“Better places for BBQ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Locals either love this place or hate it. My friend decided to order take out from here and after seeing the kitchen I was unsure if I should order any food or not. Not the cleanest and I will leave it at that. The bags of take out are always soaked in grease. If you like greasy bbq then you won't have a problem eating here.

Visited May 2013
Dallas, Georgia
“MMM MMM Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I go to Hudson's almost EVERY Saturday night and it is ALWAYS Awesome and Amazing. I enjoy the people that serve you, the food they serve and my Uncle, Nolan Kell (People who have been there in Douglasville for a while may know him from Kell's Radiator Shop) is really good friends with Buford Hudson, the owner. I absolutely love Hudson's and that will never change.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Simple and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stopped in several times for lunch here during my business trip. Service was quick and food was good. I really enjoyed the pork, it had a great taste and the sauce with it was very good.

Visited March 2013
“Wonderful BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This place is definetly the best barbeque in Douglasville. The pulled pork that my children and I had was heavenly, and my husband enjoyed his beef sandwich, also. Their fried cherry pie was so good, it somehow got my son-who hates both cherries and pie-to eat it. Being from TX, we have eaten a lot of barbeque, and this is some of the best I've ever had.