“I wish I could say it was great” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Douglasville, Georgia
“I wish I could say it was great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had to wait over an hour for a spot at the Hibachi table in an overcrowded entryway. The food was okay although very salty. My salmon was smaller than I was used to, cut very thin and almost see through.
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Bremen, Georgia, USA
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Good food and fun atmosphere. Entertaining chefs make the meal that much better. Great for groups or celebrating birthdays.

Visited August 2012
“Service was Horrible”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This was the second time we attempted to go here. The first time we stood at the hostess booth for 15 minutes before we decided to walk out. This time was not so bad and that's probably because they were extremely busy, so the hostess was at the booth. The service here is just horrible. We will not be returning. They need to hire more people. The waitress had too many tables and couldn't keep track of who gets what. I ordered a drink before the Hibachi started and reminded her three times about it and I didn't get it til ten minutes before we were about to leave. The food was alright. The entertainment was mediocre and we had to wait until he was finished doing the table behind us before he turned around to do out table, so we basically saw him fix their food then turn around to our table and do ours.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Food is always fresh and delicious. Great chefs, fun place to eat and great plum wine. We tried the filet mignon and scallops, and the shrimp and chicken. Great food!

Visited October 2012
Douglasville, Georgia
“What a great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great Ambiance, price, and the food is awesome! Plan on making a reservation if you want to go there in the evening. One of my favorite restaurants in the area.

Visited January 2012