“Great food & lots of it for a good price” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 160 Restaurants in Douglasville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta GA & Boone NC
“Great food & lots of it for a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I went here on a girls night out & it was very good. The food is excellent, but the service can be spotty. It depends on who your chef is will depend on your service. First time I went here the chef didn't do any flashy moves that you expect when you get hibachi and he also didn't interact with our table at all. However the second time we had a better chef who was talkative and would make us laugh and it was a more enjoyable experience. Overall this place is by far one of my favorite places to go for hibachi.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bremen, Georgia
“Best Japanese steakhouse in D'ville. I eat here atleast once per month.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

I have been going here for years, pretty much since they 1st opened. We will make reservations if we know that we are going on a Fri. or Sat. A few of the cooks even know us due to our frequent visits. I normally get the steak and shrimp, which is always wonderful. I will also get double fried rice, so that I have left overs to take home. By far the best sushi as well.

• Visited February 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great Food - Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2011

The entertainment at the table was great. Our chef was a lot of fun, alwaysd making jokes and doing tricks with his fork and spatula.

Food: We had the hibachi meals: Lobster & Shrimp and Steak & Scallops. I would recommend either. My husband said the lobster tail was very tender. My steak was so juicy. We were having a great time all around. We also shared a California roll- very good. Made fresh :)

Drinks: Standard beer & wine and Saki drinks. I went with wine, and my husband went with beer- we were both happy with our choices.

Overall, we were more than surprised to find this great of a restaurant in Douglasville!

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“By far the best Japanese Steakhouse in Douglasville!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2010 via mobile

My husband and I love this Japanese Steakhouse. The food is second to none. The service is excellent. We refuse to patronize any other Japanese Steakhouse because Tokyo is just that good!!!

Villa Rica, Georgia
“5 star!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

My husband and I have been to all the other Japanese restaurants around our area and this is by far the BEST. We live in Villa Rica and have no problem driving 15 min instead of 5. We have a Japanese right down the road and they can't even TRY to bet Tokyo. The staff is so nice. It is ALWAYS clean. BEST SUSHI EVER!!! They have a sushi seafood roll and I can't find any other Jap rest. that has it. Sushi is always nice and cool. All their food is very fresh. We can not say enough about how great this place is! They now open earlier than 6 pm too~! ! Great entertainment and chefs are careful when babies are at table with the fire. Pretty fish tank with "NEMO" for the kids. Can't beat the price so try them out!!!!