“Great quality of food” 4 of 5 stars

Description: 770-949-7000
Austell, Georgia
“Great quality of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband recieved a promotion so we decided to go out an celebrate. We look the Trio Ritas so that was the reason. Our server was a trainee and quite friendly. The food was extremley fresh on this date. We ordered the Pork Tenderloin and Salmon. I had Green Beans he had Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Brocolli with Cheese. We had a Blooming Onion which was delicious. Our food was out in a good time. The only two issues we had was that the server did not ask how he wanted his Pork Tenderloin cooked so it was not cooked to his perfection. The other was that our appetizer was not discounted as the marquee sign stated. But overall we would return there as the service and servers were great!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Indiana
“Great service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My companion and I were orginally seated in area where another patron was talking loudly about his political views. We preferred a quite dinner and ask to be moved. The waitress was able to accommodate the request and provided excellent service. The manager also visited out table to ensure we were content with the new seating arrangement. If I am ever in the area again I will defintely be a return customer!

Visited April 2013
West Melbourne, Florida
“Great Service, Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stopped in on our way home from Atlanta since I new the restaurant had a new menu. We thought there was a line but the hostess offered an immediate table at the bar area. Our server was extremely attentive and friendly. The food did take a while to come out, and we had to ask for silverware from the other server that brought our entrees. Also, my friend had ordered a loaded sweet potato and was given a loaded baked potato instead. I ordered the Alice Springs chicken and it was delicious. I had a $10 off two entrees coupon in my email but had not printed it. The waiter offered to let us email it in so that we could use it. He discounted the $10 and split our check for us with no problem. The service and food were great and I look forward to trying the new Outback menu and promotions in my home town.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bremen, Georgia, USA
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Just another steakhouse. Would rather eat at a hole in the wall, lesser known place for a steak. Service was fine.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Service was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

The service was great! We had a very helpful and friendly server. The food was also good. I don't think the value was that great though. For instance, the Lobster Tail was very small and so was the Chocolate Thunder from Down Under for the price. The filet and sirloin was nice and tender but the texture and flavor was just ok. One complaint we had was the Dressed Potato only had two tiny pieces of bacon and about four pieces of cheese... Overall, it was ok just not as good as our fav steakhouse down the street.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere