“Very Clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road

Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road
You added Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road to your Saves list
Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5489 West Moreland Plaza, I-20 Exit- 37, Douglasville, GA 30134   |
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
Jackson, Mississippi
“Very Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2009

We stopped in Douglasville for one night on our way to Myrtle Beach. When we arrived around 11:30 P.M. the lady at the desk was very friendly. She made me feel comfortable and even allowed me to come in the lobby to check in even though it was locked at 10. When we got to our room it was very clean and well kept. I did notice that the frig was very old but 1. every hotel doesn't have a frig and they do not have to provide it. and 2. it worked. If I had any complaint at all about this hotel it would be small bathrooms and limited breakfast but there are waffles. Overall we had a great stay.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Panama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2009

We arrived just after check-in time. Our rooms were ready and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We checked out our rooms before unloading our luggage, just to make sure that the accommodations were up to our expectations. Everything looked clean and well maintained. We stayed there with our family for four days and enjoyed the entire visit. We were impressed with the management and staff's attention and the friendly atmosphere. We will certainly be back soon and recommend the facility to our friends and associates. Enjoy your stay !

• Liked — The friendly service and atmosphere, the best !
  • Disliked — Safe and clean, very well maintained.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2008

I was a guest at days inn Douglsville Summer of 2007and was satisfied with the price and everything. I stayed again March 2008 and the service there was great! The hotel renovations were awesome! I was alone so I stayed in a Queen room...the bed was dreamy! For a reasonable vacation with your family or a few days of business this hotel definitely fit the bill!

Stayed March 2008
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2006

I went back to this hotel for a business trip. Only stayed one night. The staff was nice, still a nice location, did need some cosmetic work done in the room I was in. The bed was awesome! The a/c didn't cool the room after running for 2 hours, I was out to dinner. I contacted the desk and they sent someone to my room, to no avail. Then moved me to another room. In the 2nd room the bed was harder than I'd prefer but the overall appearance of the room was great. However, the a/c didn't cool this room as well and I contacted the front desk again and was told that they never have problems with that room and give it time. Well, the next morning, the room should have been freezing due to the fact it was all the way on cold and at the max. I guess I gave too much props last time but I would be willing to try this hotel one more time considering the awesome stay we had the first time. I would have also thought there would be a discount for a return guest, there wasn't. I have stayed at other hotels and they offer a return guest discount. Which is very nice!

• Stayed April 2006, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road

Address: 5489 West Moreland Plaza, I-20 Exit- 37, Douglasville, GA 30134
Location: United States > Georgia > Douglasville
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Douglasville
Douglasville Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.