“Clean Bed and Bath Room” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road to your Saves list
Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road
Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5489 West Moreland Plaza, I-20 Exit- 37, Douglasville, GA 30134   |
Ranked #6 of 13 hotels in Douglasville

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
JACKSONVILLE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

there where no fitted sheets on either beds, bathrooms where very tiny and the shower curtian wasn't secure. When we checked out we left and my daughter realized she had left her bag on the stairs outside the room, I called the office and had to argue with the person to please go check and see if it was still there and to bring to the office I was on my way back to get it

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pensacola, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Excellent location right off the interstate. We arrived late in the evening but the front desk clerk checked us in very quickly and she was nice. I'm not sure if it was worth the price because they dont offer many amenities. The breakfast was okay most of the items appear to be store bought for example the muffins and donuts. Our room was a nice size and was fairly clean. When I pulled back the blanket I did find a hair and there was hair in the tub. The shower curtain looked disgusting and the tub looked filthy. The towels had old stains and spots on them. I could not get on the internet because I could not find a password. It was late so I did not want to call and bother the front desk clerk about the internet password.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ron P, General Manager at Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Days Inn Douglasville. We do have a great location and friendly staff. Our breakfast does includes bakery items as well as make your own waffles, fresh fruit, coffee and juices. We have addressed the housekeeping and laundry issues with our staff to avoid this from happening in the future. We hope you will visit us again when traveling to Douglasville, GA.
Gainesville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I booked a room at the last minute not knowing what to expect.

We were pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and courteous during checking. The rooms were clean and adequate for the pricing.
It was very convenient to the event we were attending in Douglasville. We would probably stay again if the opportunity provided itself.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Feels like a cheap hotel. Nothing special.......wouldn't stay here on vacation, but it's ok to get through a night. Bathrooms are TINY!

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road

Address: 5489 West Moreland Plaza, I-20 Exit- 37, Douglasville, GA 30134
Location: United States > Georgia > Douglasville
#1 Best Value Hotel in Douglasville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Douglasville
Douglasville Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.