“This pub is in old town Douglasville” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Douglasville, Georgia
“This pub is in old town Douglasville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant has good dishes that you can't get anywhere else in Douglasville. The prices are reasonable and the service is great. Recommended.

Visited October 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, fun atmosphere, huge portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I frequently visit Irish Bred Pub in Douglasville and always leave satisfied. You can't beat the bangers and mash, and make sure that if you order fries, get them Irish with gravy and cheese on top! The only reason that I give it 4 stars over 5 is that they changed a favorite dish, the potato soup, and it is, quite frankly, terrible.

Visited October 2013
Montgomery, Alabama
“High expectations, low reality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Visited friends in Douglasville area and looked for a different dining experience, decided on this spot after taking a look at the great pub food menu online. Should have kept looking. The only thing that was exceptional at this place was the hostess, who greeted us warmly on a rainy day outside and seated us promptly. Service was questionable since our waiter was not up to par with getting our orders right, and brought things out whenever, and forgot part of our order (which we assumed he was writing down). The Brunswick stew was too sweet, pork chops were small and crumble breaded (like Shake and Bake), mac and cheese tasted like paste and flavorless, apple slices were canned pie filling, potato soup had a funny taste to it (maybe it was old?). The fresh fried potato chips were decent, but that was the only saving grace on the food. I was really expecting some good food at this place but was sorely disappointed - especially with an almost $80 bill which could have been spent elsewhere with good service and way better food. Will not be returning... ever.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Douglasville, Georgia, United States
“Felt like Murphy's Law! ALL BAD start to finish I got rained on for THIS?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Went here excited about the menu we saw online. Greeter was great then oh boy... Waiter was truly a space cadet. Brought out one drink at a time. Drinks are needed to stomach the food. After the potato chips it was all downhill. Potato soup was terrible, cold salty and tasted burnt. He brought out one bowl at a time. What they don't have trays?? Waiter brought out the same nasty soup twice and forgot my sister's brunswick stew. GAG, it tasted like sweet bbq sauce and corn. Then he brought out the pork chops entrees and the pannini we ordered. Waiter went off on me about some french fries I DIDN'T order! I think I know what I ordered! Then he came back and stood at our table and made a smart mouth remark about what was he gonna do with that order of free fries. I bit my tongue cause I had quite a few suggestions of what he could do with em! The pork chops were those tiny dry cutlets in shake n bake. My sister's salad looked like a whole bag of spinach dumped in a bowl topped with the world's driest piece of chicken breast. Total for this foolishness was $81.76 since he forgot to delete those nasty soups! I could have gone to a real restaurant for that! I will NEVER go back! This place is only tasty to the already drunk...

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
dallas, georgia
“Great Pub with Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Always consistently good food. Large portions, tasty food. The bangers and mash, fish and shepherds pie are all delicious. Be sure to get a side of there mac n' cheese. Sandwiches aren't bad either. Not expensive but not cheap either. Parking can be a bit of a pain in Downtown Douglasville, which sometimes drives me away from eating here but other than that it is is very good and should not be disapointed!

Visited May 2013