When I opened the door to my room, I was overcome by fumes from air freshener. I couldn't close the door to my room for 30-45 minutes. I suspect the smell was to try to convince me that any cleaning had been done in the room. There was dust on the coffee pot/maker, dust built up on the carpet between the dresser and fridge, and the night stand had a ring on it from someone's glass, that just needed to be wiped off - and hadn't been. The room had a microwave and refrigerator that were very dirty. There was old stuff dripped down the front of the fridge, sticky, dirty fingerprints on the front of the microwave, and something brown had splattered inside the microwave and was on the top (in hanging globs), bottom, and sides. There's no way that could have been missed if the housekeeper had opened the microwave. I am happy to say that the staff responded right away and sent a nice man in to clean everything up. The agent also called me to make sure the room had been cleaned to my satisfaction. It would appear, however, that no inspections are being done in the rooms after housekeeping is through.
The room has definitely seen better days. There were black scuff marks on the doors and walls, the bath tub drain was rusty, and the light fixtures were old and scratched up.
If I had to stay more than 1 night, I would have found another hotel.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.