“Great stopover while traveling” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
Cicero
“Great stopover while traveling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

The location was very convienent being right off of the interstate 20. The exterior coridor was a very nice as we parked right outside the room. The best part of the room was the comfortable beds this was a perfect stopover while traveling

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

That is the kind of shades I like when I check in late … there was more light coming from the clock and microwave than coming through those shades.

The housekeeping in this place was tip-top, but there was something about the rooms that made me feel I was in a lesser motel chain. It may have been the size of the room? I’m not sure.

The shower was one of those where the tub, walls and ceiling are all one piece so there are no little grooves or corners for mold to grow. (as shown in someone elses photo from Dec 2012)

Two downsides that are not likely issues for most people but they are for me. 1) No big rig parking. I had to back in off the street, it was a slow night so plenty of room for me to park. 2) No food withing walking distance, which surprises me as there are six motels within a couple of blocks. Lots of fast food about a mile away. Kenny's Home Cooking / buffet is the closest food but they closed a half hour before I got there.

Because I was running so late last night, I actually ate breakfast at a motel. They had waffle’s, hard boiled eggs, yogurt plus the usual hot and dry cereal.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I travel with my family and I stayed at this hotel. It is a very nice hotel. There are a lot of fine restaurants around the hotel. And the rooms are very clean and the staff is amazing. The rooms have a flat screen tv and and the wifi is amazing and works very fast.

• Stayed January 2013
Mansura, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

After a horrible stay in Atlanta, I used TripAdvisor to recommend this hotel to my boss rather than allowing him to just pick one by price from his Choice Hotel participants! We were quite pleased!

Of special note, is the friendliness of the staff. The lounge/breakfast room in the front lobby is quite lovely and inviting. The breakfast bar was nicely set up, with choices from bagels and pastries to cold cereals and make-your-own waffles (easy to do and quite tasty!).

Our room, and our boss's room, were clean and comfortable, though we had to request replacement of a couple light bulbs. The building is about 15 years old and shows signs here and there of the wear and tear it takes, but there were grounds crews present tending to the property.

Our one disappointment was that we arrived just as they were closing the pool for the season. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hilton Head Island, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is one of my favorite Quality Inns to stay at as I am Choice Gold Member. The property is very clean and staff is very professional and personal with the guest. The rooms are updated with new comfortable funishings. The rooms even have a flat screen TV in them and the King Rooms have a nice comfortable chair for us single travelers to sit in. It amazed me the new bathtub and bed spreads in the room as well. It was nice leaving really early around 5am they actually had coffee and danishes out and the early morning gentleman asked me if I wanted coffee and a danish to go. I was leaving really early to go the Nascar Race in Talledega and the hotel is only about an hour from the track. I have now stayed here 4 times in the past 2 years and always excited how well the folks are to you. For the rate it fits well for just a sleep over. I have stayed at two of the properties right next door in the past several years and this one is by far the best. The nice lady at the desk in the evening was wonderful at check in and when i told her I was a repeat customer she said I will really like the new upgrades. I know that sometimes people take the time to complain but never take the time to share "Out-standing" experiences well I enjoy the fact that I can put your Quality Inn at a high rating as you meet the budget minded folks that make us want to come back to your property... Thanks for making my trip great, Chris ( Okatie SC)

Room Tip: Stay here, leave happy and feel like you have made a new friend in your over-night stays... Very qui...