“family” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
“family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I travel with my family and I stayed at this hotel. It is a very nice hotel. There are a lot of fine restaurants around the hotel. And the rooms are very clean and the staff is amazing. The rooms have a flat screen tv and and the wifi is amazing and works very fast.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Mansura, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

After a horrible stay in Atlanta, I used TripAdvisor to recommend this hotel to my boss rather than allowing him to just pick one by price from his Choice Hotel participants! We were quite pleased!

Of special note, is the friendliness of the staff. The lounge/breakfast room in the front lobby is quite lovely and inviting. The breakfast bar was nicely set up, with choices from bagels and pastries to cold cereals and make-your-own waffles (easy to do and quite tasty!).

Our room, and our boss's room, were clean and comfortable, though we had to request replacement of a couple light bulbs. The building is about 15 years old and shows signs here and there of the wear and tear it takes, but there were grounds crews present tending to the property.

Our one disappointment was that we arrived just as they were closing the pool for the season. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hilton Head Island, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is one of my favorite Quality Inns to stay at as I am Choice Gold Member. The property is very clean and staff is very professional and personal with the guest. The rooms are updated with new comfortable funishings. The rooms even have a flat screen TV in them and the King Rooms have a nice comfortable chair for us single travelers to sit in. It amazed me the new bathtub and bed spreads in the room as well. It was nice leaving really early around 5am they actually had coffee and danishes out and the early morning gentleman asked me if I wanted coffee and a danish to go. I was leaving really early to go the Nascar Race in Talledega and the hotel is only about an hour from the track. I have now stayed here 4 times in the past 2 years and always excited how well the folks are to you. For the rate it fits well for just a sleep over. I have stayed at two of the properties right next door in the past several years and this one is by far the best. The nice lady at the desk in the evening was wonderful at check in and when i told her I was a repeat customer she said I will really like the new upgrades. I know that sometimes people take the time to complain but never take the time to share "Out-standing" experiences well I enjoy the fact that I can put your Quality Inn at a high rating as you meet the budget minded folks that make us want to come back to your property... Thanks for making my trip great, Chris ( Okatie SC)

Room Tip: Stay here, leave happy and feel like you have made a new friend in your over-night stays... Very qui...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

very nice clean hotel in south atlanta(douglasville ga)breakfast was very good.
wold stay hear again.WI-fi eas very high speed.this hotel has brand new queen bed
it was very comfortable.and always had a good experience.also restaurants all
around within walking distance.hotel staff very friendly andhelpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Bed was very comfortable I slept like a rock. Water pressure was good and the temperature was consistent. The breakfast wasn't that good. Just tasted like low quality sugared up bread stuff. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012
Panama City Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed 2 nights and had to change from the smoking room on the back of the building to a non-smoking room by the Pool. First room was not in very good conditon. Wall paper was peeling.and the room reeked of smoke. Had requested a non-smoking, but did not show on reservation. They moved me when no problems and the room was much nicer and clean.

Hard to beat the price!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Matthews, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

We needed a place to rest due to late night travel and had stayed at another hotel off of this same exit the week before. The clerk at the front desk was nice but the room was awful. First of all I requested a King BD NS room and we were provided an accessible room. (in which he did not inform us of otherwise we would have elected two doubles or a queen NS room) Secondly the room had a strong musty smell that never left the room even after turning on the air conditioner and it made sleeping very difficult for me. Perhaps if we had changed rooms the stay would have been a little different but for future references we will by pass this hotel and find another one. Also we went to the vending area; both the soda and snack machines were very bare.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn near Six Flags? Share your experiences!