“Great Property - Great Staff and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
Hilton Head Island, SC
“Great Property - Great Staff and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is one of my favorite Quality Inns to stay at as I am Choice Gold Member. The property is very clean and staff is very professional and personal with the guest. The rooms are updated with new comfortable funishings. The rooms even have a flat screen TV in them and the King Rooms have a nice comfortable chair for us single travelers to sit in. It amazed me the new bathtub and bed spreads in the room as well. It was nice leaving really early around 5am they actually had coffee and danishes out and the early morning gentleman asked me if I wanted coffee and a danish to go. I was leaving really early to go the Nascar Race in Talledega and the hotel is only about an hour from the track. I have now stayed here 4 times in the past 2 years and always excited how well the folks are to you. For the rate it fits well for just a sleep over. I have stayed at two of the properties right next door in the past several years and this one is by far the best. The nice lady at the desk in the evening was wonderful at check in and when i told her I was a repeat customer she said I will really like the new upgrades. I know that sometimes people take the time to complain but never take the time to share "Out-standing" experiences well I enjoy the fact that I can put your Quality Inn at a high rating as you meet the budget minded folks that make us want to come back to your property... Thanks for making my trip great, Chris ( Okatie SC)

Room Tip: Stay here, leave happy and feel like you have made a new friend in your over-night stays... Very qui...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank MermanChris

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

very nice clean hotel in south atlanta(douglasville ga)breakfast was very good.
wold stay hear again.WI-fi eas very high speed.this hotel has brand new queen bed
it was very comfortable.and always had a good experience.also restaurants all
around within walking distance.hotel staff very friendly andhelpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank david s
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Bed was very comfortable I slept like a rock. Water pressure was good and the temperature was consistent. The breakfast wasn't that good. Just tasted like low quality sugared up bread stuff. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Lovetotravel300
Panama City Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed 2 nights and had to change from the smoking room on the back of the building to a non-smoking room by the Pool. First room was not in very good conditon. Wall paper was peeling.and the room reeked of smoke. Had requested a non-smoking, but did not show on reservation. They moved me when no problems and the room was much nicer and clean.

Hard to beat the price!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

We needed a place to rest due to late night travel and had stayed at another hotel off of this same exit the week before. The clerk at the front desk was nice but the room was awful. First of all I requested a King BD NS room and we were provided an accessible room. (in which he did not inform us of otherwise we would have elected two doubles or a queen NS room) Secondly the room had a strong musty smell that never left the room even after turning on the air conditioner and it made sleeping very difficult for me. Perhaps if we had changed rooms the stay would have been a little different but for future references we will by pass this hotel and find another one. Also we went to the vending area; both the soda and snack machines were very bare.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LADYMOVER40
Shallotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

First ( brown394 ) review is BS, just stayed two nights at this Inn. Was clean as a pin, and very well kept. Very fast WiFi connection, very friendly staff, OK breakfast bar, and fresh coffee every time I stopped in for a cup. Easy access to I20 and down town Douglasville.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2009

When I opened the door to my room, I was overcome by fumes from air freshener. I couldn't close the door to my room for 30-45 minutes. I suspect the smell was to try to convince me that any cleaning had been done in the room. There was dust on the coffee pot/maker, dust built up on the carpet between the dresser and fridge, and the night stand had a ring on it from someone's glass, that just needed to be wiped off - and hadn't been. The room had a microwave and refrigerator that were very dirty. There was old stuff dripped down the front of the fridge, sticky, dirty fingerprints on the front of the microwave, and something brown had splattered inside the microwave and was on the top (in hanging globs), bottom, and sides. There's no way that could have been missed if the housekeeper had opened the microwave. I am happy to say that the staff responded right away and sent a nice man in to clean everything up. The agent also called me to make sure the room had been cleaned to my satisfaction. It would appear, however, that no inspections are being done in the rooms after housekeeping is through.

The room has definitely seen better days. There were black scuff marks on the doors and walls, the bath tub drain was rusty, and the light fixtures were old and scratched up.

If I had to stay more than 1 night, I would have found another hotel.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Douglasville
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn Douglasville
Sleep Inn Douglasville
#7 of 12 in Douglasville
3.5 of 5 stars 29 reviews

Been to Quality Inn near Six Flags? Share your experiences!