My husband is from Douglas, and we came down here to visit family. We stayed at the Fountain Inn one night and we will not be ever EVER coming back. My husband told the clerk that I was pregnant (5 months) and she put us in a room on an upper level floor. He requested she change it to the first floor and when we entered the room, she had put us in a smoking room. The room reeked or cigarettes and something similar to cat urine. We found someones soda bottle on the floor, so it evidentally had not been cleaned. The rubber baseboard was peeling off and you could see the black mold that had started to grow behind it. The door to our room was so paper thin, we could hear anything and everything going on outside our room. It also had a huge space underneath the door so it was incredibly drafty. This was the worst room I have personally ever stayed in, anywhere, and the price of the room was the same as the Quality Inn. Quality Inn is not a 4 star hotel, but it is certainly cleaner and more accomodating.