“Don't let the positive reviews fool you! STAY AWAY!” 1 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Lodge Atlanta to your Saves list
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Doraville
doraville
“Don't let the positive reviews fool you! STAY AWAY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

First off the photos are from the unused "banquet hall" they do not represent the actual rooms. The rooms are disgusting and small, and at night your in luck if you need a prostitute, crack, or see if you can make a cameo in the next "Cops" episode seeing that the police and ambulance are here on a nightly basis. The positive reviews have to be from either the staff themselves or from the prostitutes or crackheads, which would be amazing if they could write or havent sold their computer yet. If you value your safety, please take the time unlike me to do your research, cheap prices usually means the underbelly of society is your neighbor

Room Tip: Not choosing a room here is best
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dalton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stayed here and left my wallet. I came back and housekeeping had turned it in at the front desk. I was so thankful You don't find that in many places. My room was also very clean. Would return!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
DaynaAtl, Manager at Lodge Atlanta, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Thank you for your kind review; we always try to be of service.
Duluth, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Such terrible customer service. The lady I dealt with at the front desk was rude and unreasonable. the information that is given on the phone is different from the information you receive when you come in person. I asked to speak to the manager and the front receptionist refused. They need to shut this dump down!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
DaynaAtl, Manager at Lodge Atlanta, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
We apologize that our desk clerk was not polite and cordial. We are investigating this complaint.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011 via mobile

I went to this hotel so I could wait while my home was being finished.....I thought all was ok until I got the ding on my phone sure enough there was a sex offender living in the hotel four doors down! When I brought it to the attention of the people they knew nothing about it!....I quickly left! DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed August 2011
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

I stayed in this place for two weeks. Week 1: Ok, though I did have to nearly shout at someone to get toilet paper and clean(er) sheet and towels. Week 2: Midweek, 9am. The manager, a severe wrinkly broad, bangs hard on my door. When I open it, she barges in, saying she's conduction a "room inspection". Say what??? She sniffs around a bit, checks the smoke detector, then asks if I have an ironing board. I say no. She says, "You have to get one." Then she points to my cold iron. I say, "It's just for show." Scratching her scabby scalp, she leaves. [--] THIS PLACE! STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

Been staying at the Lodge since 2003 as an extended stay commuter guest. I am very comfortable. Affordable, clean, friendly and secure. Everything I need, microwave, refrigerator, cable, telephone, desk, air & heat. Have never had a problem and would recommend to anyone if they are not looking for luxury. It is a nice place. Who could ask for more for $30-$35/day.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2008

GHETTO!!

Prostitution and drug trafficking runs rampant in this dirty little truck stop hotel.. Expect bad customer service, sparse amenities, and DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!!

AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

Even if you're broke and desperate..

Stayed March 2008

Been to Lodge Atlanta? Share your experiences!