“Diamond in the rough” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Lakeland, Florida
“Diamond in the rough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Another spur moment .... Wow we wanted beer and wings, which we got but my daughter ordered pizza and I wish this was in our home town. The pizza is handmade daily, bacon is smoked and grilled to order. A 12" pizza fed 3 . The wings were good but the pizza omg.....

Visited March 2014

Waynesville, North Carolina
“Worst bbq ever tasted.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife had pork chops that were bland and tough and I had the worst bbq ever in my life. Can't believe they even attempt to sell bbq, what a joke. NEVER AGAIN.... AVOID THIS DUMP...

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dillard, Georgia
“Very good place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Since I live in Dillard we go to Mountain Man quite often. There very best is their pan and thin crust pizza, the burgers are probably the best around for miles at a very good price. The ribs, even the half rack will fill you up and their chopped BBQ is also very good. Also a very relaxed atmosphere, have always enjoyed going there. If you happen by on thanksgiving days the owners will provide you with a free dinner that will having you loosing up your belt. Very very good meal. I think they do between 20-30 whole turkeys and they usually run out by about 2 so if you go get there early. Stop by you won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dillard, Georgia
“Good Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Mountain Man claims to have Chicago Pizza. It is close but there is nothing like Chicago Pizza outside of Chicago. We come here several times per year just for the pizza. It's still the best around here. Dillard Georgia that is.

Visited January 2014
Union, South Carolina
“Awesome Place To Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I recently rode through Dillard on my way to Franklin, NC for work. I asked the people where I picked up at where to eat and they recommended Mountain Man. Upon arriving, I was greeting very nicely by the staff and sat promptly. The restaurant had 2 sides, one quiet and the other a bar. I sat on the quiet side. The menu has quite a bit to choose from. From burgers and sandwiches to greek dinners and pizza. Odd combination of styles of food. But the burger, was absolutely wonderful!! Hand patted meat, not frozen!! The service was friendly and wonderful. The next time I'm back in Dillard, I will be stopping here to eat. Maybe I'll try the bbq next time.

• Visited November 2013