Pros: The room had nice beds and a fine shower.
Cons: The window did not shut all the way, the TV had been left on when we got there and made a humming noise on certain channels, there was no continental breakfast. Parking was in a local public structure and cost money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of historic downtown Decatur with over 50 restaurants and shops within a 3 mile radius of the hotel.The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard Decatur Downtown/Emory provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. At the center of it all is The Bistro, your destination for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the evening. You'll also enjoy inviting, flexible spaces where you can work or relax, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard technology. Plus, our well-equipped fitness center and indoor pool will help you stay refreshed and energized. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, your stay is sure to be more comfortable, more productive and more enjoyable than ever before! We offers spacious meeting rooms, breakouts,pre-function and event space. Our new facilities offer flexible space and our experienced staff is dedicated to making your event a success. From corporate meetings to joyous celebrations, we’ll bring your visions to reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory Hotel Decatur
- Holiday Inn Decatur Hotel
- Decatur Holiday Inn