“Would never go back.” 1 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Private Dining
“Would never go back.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Was there April 22, 2013 and went there with four other people. I had the Delmonico beef steak, the others had the bison Kansas City bison strip. Chewy, Chewy, Chewy. I agree with the person from California, if Ted Turner did not have his name attached to this place, they would be out of business.
JillW

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

philadelphia area
“A little undercooked for me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Great service, friendly people but this restaurant is in an affluent Atlanta suburb...southern hospitality should be given!
My husband and I decided on two different bison burger and then splitting them. We both ordered them "medium" and mine was good but I refused to eat my husband's. He said it was fine but it was way to mushy for me. It was more than a little pink too.
So it ended up being a little bit of a diet lunch for me which was fine because those burgers are huge.
My husband dislikes pickles but likes theirs...I love pickles and didn't like theirs. So I suppose its a matter of taste. Its the first time visit for me but my husband has been to another in a different state.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, Alabama
“First visit- will be back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was my firs ttime to eat at a Montana Grill.

I had the salmon and it was very good. I would highly recommend the squash casserole.

The staff was nice and service was good.

I would highly recommend this Montana Grill.

Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great food and atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Went here with family for my birthday. Best place for bison dishes ! Try the bison pot roast...tender and flavorful.

Visited May 2012
Atlanta
“Burgers are Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

You can have a good beef or a bison burger at Ted's. They also have a good chopped salad and pretty good broiled salmon. Service is variable but generally good. Prices are reasonable. Ambience is pleasant. Close to Decatur stop on MARTA (Metro)

• Visited January 2013