“"My stay at Affordable"” 5 of 5 stars

Affordable Hotel
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1900 Glenfair Road, Decatur, GA 30035   |
Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Decatur
Decatur, Georgia
“"My stay at Affordable"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Just recently I rented a room at affordable hotel of decatur, and I must say that I had a pleasant visit. The very first thing I noticed and loved about this location was the fact that they are on the marta line, and are about 15-20 min away from the city of Atlanta where I work. Secondly, I feel as though I receive the "All-star" treatment when I am there because the staff are always so nice, and on-point with the things some of the things that I requested. My neighbors to my left and right are also friendly, I heard zero to no disturbances at night, and I am ever so greatful for that. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is in need of a cheaper hotel in the surrounding Atlanta area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

the customer sevice is good, and the prices are always low and affordable. Thats why I think the name speaks for its self. I am a regular customer, and I will continue to be. I also would refer this hotel to a friend thats planning to be in the decatur ga area. Also the area is over all quiet and the guests are friendly. The staff is always helpful when I have any questions or concerns.Compared to the other hotels in the area, I think that affordable hotel is the best because of its convience to the interstate, resturants, and the shopping mall. I am always satisfied when I come to affordable hotel and Kim the manager is very respectful and helpful. She is one of the main reasons why I like this hotel.Her staff also does a great job keeping the property clean and safe.The rooms are always clean and comfortable. If i had to select between a different variety of hotel, I would always choose affordable because of the prices are low ,the staffis friendly, and the rooms are always clean and comfortable.These are just a few good things that always keep me coming back to affordable hotel in decatur ga.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Affordable Hotel Is very much so convenient for my fiance and myself. Right now we are trying to save up for our house, so we searched for an extended stay hotel that would be right on the marta line and not too far from the city. The general manger Kim is very nice. If there was anything that we needed she always goes the extra mile to make sure we are well accomadated, as well as her staff. I would recommend this hotel to any travelors that are in nead of an affordable spot.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I will stay here again umm the price is very great very affordable um is a great area the people here that very good with the service in the customer satisfaction.well they could actually put you know little condiments for breakfast in the front that would be very nice and very cheap hotel in people to have extra money for that so maybe we could think about putting that up

• Stayed December 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Customer service is great very accessible to freeway n many stores... clean rooms n service with a smile..I recommend this hotel to all travelers that are restless and in need of quality rest..on the Marta line 107 n convenient to Inman park and Kensington train stations

• Stayed November 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Nice size rooms. Decent area, close to gas stations and stores. Kim the manager was very nice and helpful. Close to highway. Very good nightly and weekly rates. Room pretty clean. Pretty much bug free from what i can tell. Overall, if you need a place to go, and are on a budget, Affordable Hotels is a great pick. Wont have to worry about noise or rowdy neighbors.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Decatur
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

the hotel is a o.k place to stay if your trying to get away.. You get your money worth freshly made beds clean sheets. A lot of food places to pick from, I got a good night sleep in my kids size bed. They also have sofa beds in some room, if you have kids .Very close to 285 highway and also on marta bus line 107 Glenwood.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Affordable Hotel? Share your experiences!